Top dinafems?? Been recommended by a fellow member

Guest Zakdmp

Guest Zakdmp

So I’ve been recommended dinafem by a member called stashmonger I’m just curious if you guys have like a top 3 strains what sorta represents dinafem the best? Thanks a bunch guys :smokin::yinyang: 

• Like 1

to be honest mate ... ive never really had trouble from ANY  of the dinafems ive tried ... all grew well and looked healthy  but unfortunatly  bad luck stepped in by way of loggers  devistating the grow area ... a large branch falling on another plot  etc etc 

• Like 1

Edit: @Zakdmp instead of posting in every sub forum asking "what's the best ---- seed company do", why not just put one post into the strain talk section.  No way are you going to grow every strain you've said in every post you are making, it just makes you sound like a bored kid on school holidays, apologies if not but there are a few, and this is what their posts look like.

Removed my previous advice to this extent.

Edited by unity
  • Like 9

9 hours ago, Zakdmp said:

So I’ve been recommended dinafem by a member called stashmonger I’m just curious if you guys have like a top 3 strains what sorta represents dinafem the best? Thanks a bunch guys :smokin::yinyang: 

It’s probably better to ask what you are looking in a smoke then we can suggest strains to fit that criteria.

Dinafem have an extensive catalogue that cover most bases.

• Like 3

Guest Zakdmp

Listen mate 

6 hours ago, unity said:

No way are you going to grow every strain you've said in every post you are making

What strains is that then? Blues? Yes and what else have I said i’m going to grow? Absolutely nothing else but I want to grow more than one strain and I’d like to look at all the viable options before making my, as you’ve suggested, small mind up. What’s it got to do with you anyway how many posts I make to get a bucket list of top strains for me to pick from? Mind your fucking own and if anyone has a problem a moderator can ban and delete me for spamming yeh? 

i would like to apologise, to absolutely fucking nobody

Edited by Zakdmp
Found it in my heart to go on - future number on3.......single?
  • Like 1

Guest Zakdmp

Haha you’s are just annoyed cause I ended up in ugorgs and hso’s before I got to dinafem huh ;p haha I’ll compile a wee list and pick ones that are of similar stature. Probably indica dominant like the ugorg blues and black dog. I’m still compiling my list. PURPLE AFGHAN KUSH. naaa maybe not :Plol :hippy::smokin::yinyang:

Blues isn't indica dominant imo and it's a fairly big plant. 

If you want short and stout then pak might be a good choice. 

From dinafem, critical Jack is good. Gorilla I'm impressed with appearance wise and smell but I'll let you know on the smoke in a few days. 

• Like 2

Best not too come on here throwing attitude an annoying member’s that was taking time an interest in ur post an helping ur strain hunt...

Yes you did post in every sub forum an was offered a lil info on where an how to get the help an info you was after a better way... (you took that well by the way) !!!

Have a toke an chill a lil, an try again pal.

Once you settle in here more, you can find an get all the info you’ll ever need...

Good luck with it all anyhow...:oldtoker:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zakdmp said:

Haha you’s are just annoyed cause I ended up in ugorgs and hso’s before I got to dinafem huh ;p haha

lol Why the fuck does that matter? lol

Edited by ratdog
why for how
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, ratdog said:

lol How the fuck does that matter? lol

when you're 14 EVERYTHING matters !!! lollol 

Maybe OP could have added a few stampy feet emotes just to show how old and wise they are lol 

Had thought I might have been wrong in my guess...maybe...when I saw the big hoohaa cry baby response I gotta admit, it had me chuckling to myself for most of my lunch break...

Bet I get a few more for this.....go on...know you wanna lollol 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Zakdmp said:

Haha you’s are just annoyed cause I ended up in ugorgs and hso’s before I got to dinafem huh ;p haha I’ll compile a wee list and pick ones that are of similar stature. Probably indica dominant like the ugorg blues and black dog. I’m still compiling my list. PURPLE AFGHAN KUSH. naaa maybe not :Plol :hippy::smokin::yinyang:

It’s a question that’s very difficult to answer with the information you’ve given. My idea of a ‘top strain’ may Be very different to yours and the next persons....

if you list a few of the main characteristics you are looking for in a plant/smoke it will help us make suggestions that are most suited to what you looking for.

For example PAK is a really highly regarded strain as is moby dick but they are both very different to grow and to smoke so more information will help us direct you to suitable strains. 

• Like 1

Hi Zak.  Welcome  

Check out Remo Chemo     As a all rounder.    Iv not grown it yet but it’s been recommended    I’m going to order the seeds  . After asking on here too   Good luck  

edited.   Seems a bit harsh on the dude for just asking  

Edited by agro
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, agro said:

Seems a bit harsh on the dude for just asking  

check my op mate, i did offer an apology in the case I'd mis read something, i think the reaction I got only confirmed it.  That and he's taken his ball and gone home to play alone....how I shall miss the good times we had :( 

I knows I can be somewhat a caustic cunt at times, don't think i was that bad tho...this time lol 

• Like 4