Orange juice and other chasers

No watering needed tonight. Must of done on when I watered Thursday morning.

I’ve not much to say really so here’s a few pics.

I have thinned them a little and tied some branches to the canes to spread them out a bit.

Start of day 15 flower

Before and after shots of thinning and tying.

large.76E6AC69-C8CB-4825-9594-89B98B52DD3D.jpeg

large.8525F9D5-2D20-4CB9-AE05-304F45780529.jpeg

Orange juice

large.3159F4FA-21CB-4F7A-A642-2DCFF144044C.jpeglarge.F9736E65-D523-402B-88EE-A3D460AAA96A.jpeglarge.9C3DE8B1-071D-4F91-B19D-BFCB5F7C7547.jpeglarge.72BA8AEA-B228-4D22-B4CE-9758A5D846C8.jpeg

1 hour ago, Rampa Green said:

Took a clone of orange juice and 5 days later I’ve got about 15 long roots sticking out of a rootit sponge.  Quickest yet

Nice to see generation 2 is rooted buddy ;)

May I ask What type of stretch are you getting with the OJ mate?

Excessive or easily manageable? 

The extra leaf removal has been done at the perfect time, maybe do another pass as the stretch slows down to free up some energy for the flower show  :headbang:

Nice update mate  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Morning folks

couple more pics of the Orange juice. Now at morning of day 22.   Fed room temp water with 2ml Ot bloom and a dash of both cal mag (0.2ml) and algamic (approx 1ml)

large.0266F195-F4B4-43C1-A035-674D83032734.jpeg
Orange juice bottom left

large.2D88ED1A-4EB0-4EF9-923D-17BB92B99778.jpeglarge.8D338CD1-8AF3-4D0B-973D-BD8627FF6DFE.jpeglarge.66EBE01C-B159-48C6-A697-C7A3ED64563D.jpeg

Thanks for looking in.

@Dinafem-Mark I’ll take some measurements later and report back on how much stretch exactly.

Edited by Rampa Green

@Rampa Green looking brilliant! I'm looking forward to the reviews on orange juice. I had something called tangerine dream last year and it was a delight!

Critical next on my list tho. 

May be a stupid question or may be a little education but why does your main stem and lower branches look very jagged in the 2nd pic down? 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Rampa Green said:

I’ll take some measurements later and report back on how much stretch exactly

Thanks buddy that would be much appreciated  ;)

Looking really good so far  :headbang:

Mark..

All had a water tonight at the start of day 23.

2ml Ot bloom, 0.5ml algamic.   The two 11L pots took about 3.2L of juice and the 18L pot took 5L of liquid.  
   Ah nearly forgot @Dinafem-Mark.

The Orange juice was about 18 to 19cm tall approx. According to my marker.  It now stands at 47cm tall.  So I’d make that around 2.5 times stretch, but I did supercrop once as well.

A few pics to make the post pretty

large.68A7590F-CDD8-4B5B-9D3D-B5DF59CC8A64.jpeg
                   Orange juice on the right

large.0FB10720-ED83-4B36-923F-70529CEC1E7E.jpeglarge.200E41B1-26B7-486A-8FA2-D6AB3E6C64DB.jpeglarge.A8E87C2F-8FC0-49E6-84F3-E7A4742B5B3E.jpeg

14 hours ago, Rampa Green said:

The Orange juice was about 18 to 19cm tall approx. According to my marker.  It now stands at 47cm tall.  So I’d make that around 2.5 times stretch, but I did supercrop once as well.

Thanks for taking the time to add the stretch info buddy ;)

Looks like our OJ is hitting full bloom mode now and looking fantastic  :headbang:

You getting any orange smells popping through mate?

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

Not had a touch or squeeze of any of them yet mate.  I try not to do it as I looked at where I squeezed them through a microscope one day and it looked like a combine harvester had run through a field of hay.  But I do have a squeeze closer to harvest on the lowest tiny bud.   I’ll have to get back to you @Dinafem-Mark

Thanks for having a peep in here :bong:

20 minutes ago, Rampa Green said:

Not had a touch or squeeze of any of them yet mate.  I try not to do it as I looked at where I squeezed them through a microscope one day and it looked like a combine harvester had run through a field of hay.  But I do have a squeeze closer to harvest on the lowest tiny bud.   I’ll have to get back to you @Dinafem-Mark

Thanks for having a peep in here :bong:

You not getting any smells from inside the room mate?

Don't want to batter and bruise those lovely OJ flowers  ;)

Mark..

Can’t say I’ve noticed orange smells. But it’s in there with a smelly berry, holygrail Kush and a ogkz.  It does smell nice in there, but I’ve not tried to pin point any smells.  I’ll be more conscious later when I open the doors.   My bad.  Where’s my lust for this gone. I’m gonna force my awareness on it later

Had a little rub of a tiny low bud tonight. Can’t really say I got much of a smell from the buds yet, there’s some smell there, very faint, But I couldn’t say what it smelt of. However, I rubbed the stem and it smells like I’ve rubbed orange peel or squeezed fresh orange juice into my fingers. Very fresh citrus orange smell indeed.  Delightful :wub: