Orange juice and other chasers

The seed has been soaked for about 30hours in a liquid seaweed @1ml in room temp water.

large.D5B49132-3637-4B39-A487-ACA2E1425257.jpeg

Then I popped it into a little hole in a 0.3L pot of pre wetted pm soil. Filled  the hole with a sprinkle of compost put with its seedy friends (Hso Ogkz & Dna Holy grail Kush).

large.E3F15A14-A6A6-4C02-944B-5301F618F8AD.jpeg

The Ogkz is for the pot noodle challenge Hso are doing at the moment and will be better documented in their sub forum.  This is all about the Dinafem orange juice in here.

I will also add a couple of clones of my current grow to this line up.  Not sure which two I’ll pick yet though.    All for now good Looker’s 

Good luck with another grow m8,

this orange juice seem’s to be quiet popular in diaries, be interesting to see ur thoughts, an to see what else you add to the grow....:oldtoker:

• Like 1

Decided to downgrade the light while

its a bit warm outside.  

Topped up the compost on the seedlings.  Orange juice at the back. large.0FD2A177-C3EE-4379-8937-4CEA5AAA20BC.jpeg

Not a lot going on at the moment.  Popped another Hso Ogkz seed in compost as the other popped a shoot then stopped. Probably heat related I’d say.  This is nothing related to dinafem in any way it’s just as a note for myself. Also sowed a Ugorg Footloose.   

That’s all off my chest now.  From now on only orange juice mentioned.  :hippy:

large.86549F7C-978B-4469-ADBF-3F5A863A84F1.jpeg

My eyes are blurry

Edited by Rampa Green

More shots

Orange juice still the biggest one. They’ve been under the more powerful pl2 prop light for a few days now.  It’s made a difference.

large.D5281D10-7DE7-4823-9C1C-1982928259FD.jpeg

Oj and the 2nd biggest one had a drink of 0.3l bio silicon, 0.5l liquid seaweed.

Edited by Rampa Green

I think your orange juice is going to be the girl that needs a good spanking from time to time, but she will love you long time for it.

Toke...

• Like 4

Potted up another couple of the chasers.

large.23C0D069-721F-4DD8-A630-898297392623.jpeg

That’s four in 0.7L pots of plant magic soil now. Used tnc granules and pm veg boost to water in.

On 03/08/2019 at 10:06 PM, tokenroll said:

I think your orange juice is going to be the girl that needs a good spanking from time to time, but she will love you long time for it.

Toke...

lol

Missed your sense of humour mate ;)

@Rampa Green Nice to see you back with another Dinafem grow and great to see you trying out our OJ  ;)

Your going to love this recent addition to the Dinafem girl's and a massive thank you for documenting your Dinafem adventure on UK420  :yep:

You always do a smashing job so let's see what you can do this round  ;)

Oh, love the title by the way. Very creative  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

Couple of shots of the orange juice and a group shot for my own record. Thank you.  

Watered in when needed with 18-20 degree water.  3ml root stim, 0.5ml liquid seaweed, 0.5ml bio silicone.  Gave a 0.5ml Ot grow to the OJ tonight as well. 

large.123C256B-8939-4601-A2A5-AADC839E2BD9.jpeglarge.EF739D87-BDCD-4062-9125-F969F21017BD.jpeglarge.49B45593-9452-45D2-BC28-46585AFB59DC.jpeg