blue widow scrog

Budmaster66

23 minutes ago, Leafneck said:

Lovely customer service from Mark as per.. Considering my options for my next grow, what would you say your top 3 biggest yeilders are Mark? I've read the crit 2. 0 is a big girl. I'll look at that big kush diary now 

Very impressed mate I am overwhelmed I carnt wait to start a new diary with the Critical + 2.0 I went for from mark in a 2400w scrog 

thanks again mark 

• Like 2

On 19/08/2019 at 10:19 PM, Budmaster66 said:

thanks again mark 

My pleasure mate  ;)

2400w of power and our Critical+2.0 ;)

This should be epic!

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

My pleasure mate  ;)

2400w of power and our Critical+2.0 ;)

This should be epic!

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Am am like a kids at Christmas thinking about it lol 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/08/2019 at 10:36 AM, Leafneck said:

Hello budmaster , when young they like high humidity.. I always put a little mist humidifier from argos £30 inbetween the pots around day 14 for 2 weeks ..

I also use a spray called evolution by vitalink I think it is .. I hand feed in mornings with my nutes and spray all the plant on the evenings with the evolution (you can always dilute it if you feel necessary but it's not very strong anyway).

I've found this helps accelerate the start of veg but it's just my 2 pence .

lovely it of advice there.evolution is plant magic an bloody good stuff:yep:

i just wanted to say if you wanna hear my opinion that blue widow was my first ever love affair with dinafem and from then on i strictly stick to @Dinafem Seeds and @HumboldtSeeds.

my first blue widow was a great yielder amazing fresh lemonade smelling on the living plant than dirty skunky socks beautiful bitch with two hits and you are fucked lovely high.

i introduced dinafem to the best friend of mine who is an outdoor guy and since than he is asking for only blue widow and critical seeds only!but last time i sent him some 707 thruthband too just to make sure he checks out some cali weed too:)

checkout my gallery you can see my blue widow and my mates outdoor blue widow which was out-yielding his critical plus the champ of dinafem easily.

but from these two banks you will get great quality.obviously am a fan no secret there.

good luck with your next grow

all the best

Edited by ANTHONY13
  • Like 2