Welcome To The White House - HSO - OGKZ - Pot Noodle Challenge 2019

@HSO-Mark it is yes, you have to try and focus through the water drop created by misting the plant which is about same size as a week old trichome ie bloody small lol, to the pot in the background and eventually hey presto. Fun shot to do once in awhile.

Hope that makes sense.

Toke...

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@HSO-Mark it is yes, you have to try and focus through the water drop created by misting the plant which is about same size as a week old trichome ie bloody small lol, to the pot in the background and eventually hey presto. Fun shot to do once in awhile.

Hope that makes sense.

Toke...

It's a killer shots brother and does take some skill ;)

Very cool  :headbang:

Get it in the best picture thread mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Well I was going to take a photo of the pot plant but decided I would clean the cab out etc and do the pics later. All I can say is don't hoover any where near your plants, yep sucki sucki up the tube she goes. I pulled it back out of the hoover bag but she really looks a little fubar to say the least. So RIP little plant, end of life and challenge. Diary closed as you would expect. Best of luck to all and don't hoover your fucking plants, they make a funny sound going up the tube.

Toke...

• Like 4

@tokenroll as sorry as I feel for you leaving the PnC in dramatic fashion...

It is deffo one off the most unusual ways to end a plant’s life an diary...

almost made me chuckle a lil inside as to how it all happen’d, but yea I know a lil too soon...

No chance off starting again m8 ? I only popped mine yesterday...

camera order’d 30mins ago lol 

• Like 2

@Amo shit happens lol, don't worry I laughed when I heard the noise it was like a sloppy fanny fart. Never mind got plenty here to keep me amused.

Toke...

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@Amo shit happens lol, don't worry I laughed when I heard the noise it was like a sloppy fanny fart. Never mind got plenty here to keep me amused.

Toke...

When you said it made a funny noise when you saying what happened, it made me wonder what that sound’d like... 

A sloppy fanny fart was not in my thinking... :no:.... :realcool:.... :rofl:

• Like 2

Alright there @tokenroll

Ahh the old slip of the hand while hoovering out the cab, gutted for you mate to be fair.

Another solid reason to give cleaning the cab another miss, or I could use an old manual brush, anyway 

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, tokenroll said:

was like a sloppy fanny fart

Cracked me up

Hoovering ya noodle? I thought only adolescent boys did that + your hoover makes the right noises too!

* On a more serious note. I'm sorry to hear of your loss. RIP Noodle

• Like 2