Welcome To The White House - HSO - OGKZ - Pot Noodle Challenge 2019

Well here we are in the noodle group, it's all a little new to me but no doubt the King V will keep me in order since no one else can. I will be attempting to grow 2 plants in my noodle pots now that my poor kids have ate and shit the contents. Medium is going to be coco/perlite mix and fed what ever they can eat.

They will go into the pots tomorrow when the amazon guy turns up with the coco etc, so until then lets be having some photos.

Toke… 

large.5d2de64a79778_2xseedlings1beanopeningimage.jpg

• Like 15

19 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Well here we are in the noodle group, it's all a little new to me but no doubt the King V will keep me in order since no one else can. I will be attempting to grow 2 plants in my noodle pots now that my poor kids have ate and shit the contents. Medium is going to be coco/perlite mix and fed what ever they can eat.

They will go into the pots tomorrow when the amazon guy turns up with the coco etc, so until then lets be having some photos.

Toke… 

large.5d2de64a79778_2xseedlings1beanopeningimage.jpg

Thanks for getting your HSO PNC up and running buddy ;)

You always do Fantasic diaries and can't wait to see how you do in this competition  :yep:

Good luck brother  ;)

Oh, love the graphic :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 7

Good luck @tokenroll m8, an cool to see you’ve start’d already.

Some Big hitter’s taking on the HSO OGKZ PnC this time...:oldtoker: 

Glad I’ve got a front row seat this time...:boxing:

• Like 2

@tokenroll   I have questions for you, they number 2.

Question number one - What is the airspeed velocity of a swallow     What flavour pot noodle will you choose?

Question number two - Will you be ingesting the contents of said noodle pot?

• Like 4

Good luck mate though I doubt you'll need it! :yep: 

Gotta say I'm truly in awe of your photography skills, seriously, think you belong working for weed world or whatever. You've raised my game, ten years I've had my camera and I'm only just learning how to adjust the exposure on the fly lol 

Thanks for putting the effort in, it really is a joy to watch you work :hippy:

• Like 4

tis a good job i dont do hoodoovoodoo anymore otherwise id ave to pull out a chickens arse with lipstick on to outdo mr toke ..

• Like 5

Well it looks like Ivanka has left the white house and gone walk about and was last pictured being a lazy bitch as normal, but this time pretending to be a OGKZ sperm whale in the Black Sea. Rumour has it she is leaving Donald and moving out of the white house and setting up home in Noodles Ville where she can relax and enjoy her King Pot Noodle Beef and Tomato flavour with out the blimp. "all fake news off course".   

So im calling my plant Ivanka from now to the end.

large._DSC3652.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 9

On 16/07/2019 at 6:08 PM, monkeypig said:

@tokenroll   I have questions for you, they number 2.

Question number one - What is the airspeed velocity of a swallow     What flavour pot noodle will you choose?

Question number two - Will you be ingesting the contents of said noodle pot?

Are you mental not a bloody chance.

• Like 3

Just to say Ivanka is now in the noodle pot with some fresh coco to keep her warm and hopefully be happy in it. Will update with another photo tomorrow. 

Toke...