Naughty Noodles

3 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

@Serpent Thanks for dropping in :yep: and the support with the 2019 PNC  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

No worries @HSO-Mark sorry I couldn't commit to the comp and I'm interested to see how folk get on :yep:

Edited by Serpent
  • Like 3

@Serpent @vince noir rock n roll star @HSO-Mark thanks for the kind words i do hope my kingdom of the naughty noodles will be fulled with green and purple colours as well as the fruity aroma of insents and pine combined. Ive still got one seed to germ the other in germ didnt make it il get it going soon so they can pair of naughty noodles awaiting the klingdom of the noodle lands

well what a fucking nightmare Wed morning young sam went up into the wwtch tower  High above the towering toms and the peircing peppers. Then while i was on the school run the watch tower (homemade shelf ) came crashing down with great vengince and furious anger some time btween 7 45 and 8 30 am(was on school run when happend ) . I walked into the land of the noodles well the look of horror upon my face.   Any way i looked around to see if i could see the injunerd og. But alas with no reveal :(:( lucky we had 3 i poped the other two said to be nights of the noddett but lady luck was not with me for one made it one didnt.  

The sun shone through what was a cloudy but yet overcast day, temps in the land of the noodle (greenhouse ) were hitting just shy of 26,  so into the pot went young bilbo noddett (like a hobbit but noodley ).  Hopefully the powers that will be will see you well within the land of the naughty noodles. Good luck young night and may the suace sashays that once where guide you through to be the Naughtiest noodle of them all

@zabz it was like loseing a family pet all though we did not each for long we both bonded :( but Bilbo will be more ready before she ventures on beyond the heated lands. That is the safety of the heated propergator.

Thanks to he king for giving bilbo noddett a chance to explore the lands that are the naughty noodles . For you bilbo is my last sruviour after sam couldnt keep the watch tower stable and it cam crashing down "like a smack head on a come down ".  For bilbo the young night has cracked her helemet and now on to the adventures that await in the kingdom of the naughty noodles.  All though she maybe the one survivor in such a kingdom , she will learn from sams mistakes . Hopefully we sill see the finishing line within the colder months that await. But for great sunshine and highs of 34 30 await that is large.image.jpeg's until next time

well fuck me the noodle  outer realms shatterd and banged and wobbled one of the force shields even tried escapeing as the force 6 guesting 8.  battered my garden on  tuesday night. I thought little bilbo was going to take with the rest of the green house but as the winds died down , and the realm became once again became quiet she poped out some more leafs to take her deeper into the winter months.  As well as hopefuly the finish line. Any way i have a issue that I have two other plants in there both doing awsome and ones coming into pre flower. Some nights you can smell her some night's not.  " i swear i can smell that noodle " she keeps saying to me little does she know we have more then jist the noodle on the go lol. Any way any one know what i can intrduce to keep the smell down at all please but back to noddette the night of the realm is looking good

large.image.jpeg

Edited by bubbleguppie

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/08/2019 at 5:33 PM, bubbleguppie said:

well fuck me the noodle  outer realms shatterd and banged and wobbled one of the force shields even tried escapeing as the force 6 guesting 8.  battered my garden on  tuesday night. I thought little bilbo was going to take with the rest of the green house but as the winds died down , and the realm became once again became quiet she poped out some more leafs to take her deeper into the winter months.  As well as hopefuly the finish line. Any way i have a issue that I have two other plants in there both doing awsome and ones coming into pre flower. Some nights you can smell her some night's not.  " i swear i can smell that noodle " she keeps saying to me little does she know we have more then jist the noodle on the go lol. Any way any one know what i can intrduce to keep the smell down at all please but back to noddette the night of the realm is looking good

large.image.jpeg

Looks like Bilbo is the last hobbit standing  ;)

Not a bad looking baby at this stage :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1