Naughty Noodles

so the pnc comp for this year from hso , is going a head. I probly dont stand a chance espically if  if eating the noodle was a challenge in its elf ive failed epically even with my french roll it was still tank manged 3 mouth fulls. @monkeypig @Jibba jabba and more importantly @vince noir rock n roll star ill be watching you pros ith intrest im in a greenhouse.  But its got power and made of poly carbonate, so hopeing i can at least finish or if bud rot sets in i will fall on my last heardel. A bit like when i tried eating the fucker large.62334035_450463775789977_6851077035939332096_n.jpglarge.image.jpeglarge.66291162_2072462952864300_627894329997787136_n.jpg

Welcome to the comp mate, and good luck :)

fair play trying to eat it, and straight from the pot without taking off the whole lid! :flex:

• Like 4

kings wife approval for going in a greenhouse 

See the source image

best of luck chap

• Like 3

Alright there @bubbleguppie

20 minutes ago, bubbleguppie said:

But its got power and made of poly carbonate,

Flash fucker, :P with your poly carbonate greenhouse, I got a plastic one.

Looks like we have another brave knight taking on the king :boxing:

Good luck too you sir.

Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

the very best of luck with the grow mate ......ohhh and i love  the chicken and mushroom pot noodle,, especially with bread and butter ,,,

• Like 1

Thanks guys and your selfs greenhouse is a self build mind i got the sheeting of that online market place £140 all in. The wood r and screws another  £80 not haveing to worry about hot bedrooms  (was in my lof with bad air flow set up ) this summer priceless the gardens south south east facing so winner on that one too large.60827495_10161861474355416_8080788716097896448_n.jpg

Edited by bubbleguppie

@Amo i had 3 elotmint beds there to start with when we moved in done stuff in them for the last 4 years this year thought sod it go for it and doit properly so far its with stood force 8 guesting 9 winds a few storms and still standing . The beans are now in soak so here goes good luck one and all

so after the  first wetting ive been wetting the paper towel every 6 hours or so but yesterday well what a blur a mate poped round with some pine apple chunk and northern lights from lunch till 420 was a blur. Come half four I Turn to thew misses "going for a kip " woke up at 4 45 this am. I then wetted the tissue again and checked it at ten am this morning when i finaly woke and boom. So far one out of two still got one more seed left in the germ and one spare. Well shes now in the noodle large.image.jpeg

large.image.jpeg

best of luck guppie ..the kingdom of noodlage awaits those brave enough to enter .

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bubbleguppie said:

boom 36 hours later helemet off and under way large.image.jpeg

Glad your seeds dropped through the post mate and nice to see you're not waisting anytime ;)

So this will be totally outdoor in your freshly new built greenhouse? 

Best of luck mate. Let's see what you can do with our OGKZ in a very restrictive pot :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2