Just made RSO for first time

Jammo85

14 hours ago, geogeo said:

gee m8 i wouldnt take it at work , or drive . take it before bedtime ,  has your body got use to it yet . should be 5 days ,, i have made my oil to

potent took decarbox up to 250f for 27min s  i cant take any more than a sugar grain , what stains did u have ,,regards geogeo. 

Hi mate 

still now used to it 

I take more drops now but it gets me wrecked which is good for pain but it’s not what I want, I want to get off morphine as I have lived in a cloud/ my head feels like it’s in a pressure cooker constantly for last 10+ year. 

The strain was Blue Shark CBD from barneys 

i would recomment to do pure THC strain a pure CBD strain and play with them rather than getting 1:1 thc/cbd strains

with cbd it comes more like a neutralizer for me,when get too high just few drops of CBD and leveled out

only downside is you can do gram of oil a day in this game:smokin:which is great if you want to take G a day but it is harder to maintain the supply

Edited by joba