Jibbas pot of Ogkz

Alright there Uk420.

Around Day Sixty one.

The plants are fattening up nicely, 

A few pics of the larger contender.

Some of all four leaders.

large.E700C691-0760-4322-925A-BBC8D2E038D4.jpeglarge.DCAE3DDD-662C-4604-AC0B-2450D0B9C461.jpeglarge.0EAB992B-7E7F-42F9-BA3F-63A01B332C36.jpeg

Another dark one, why not,

large.E36D76D7-3535-46A9-8BE1-9BDEDCEDAD2C.jpeg

Finally two of the cut.

large.71D241FA-38D6-47B7-971D-1B2C190C919E.jpeglarge.F7060391-1967-4870-A107-E7D45CADA72B.jpeg

I don’t want to jinx myself, but....

Shes so heavy .....

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

Edited by Jibba jabba
Day 61
  • Like 6

8 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

As you can tell I am still not editing my photos, tho the SnapBridge app does have some editing options it’s not overly user friendly, especially whilst trying to do it on a phone, I seriously need to buy a laptop,  but there is so many options out there tho, I don’t know where to start

depends on your level of usership ..

if you just want to surf and buy stuff then ..cheapo thinkpad i3 or i5 for about 60 on fleabay ..load up lubuntu and bosh ..

if you want gaming and terraflops of graphical prowess then the worlds your oyster and its down to how deep your pockets are ..

i stopped bothering with new tech ..the old machines with new o.s is all i need ..

• Like 5

large.5e17586fd966a_jibb2.jpeg

more unicorn pixels available on a cheapo lubuntu running t420 thinkpad ..it does the job enough .

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

depends on your level of usership ..

Just something that I can edit photos on really, I can’t see what else I would use one for, the main thing is I don’t want to buy a pile of wank that doesn’t work, or randomly refuses to do what it is supposed to, or getting viruses and all that stuff, I’ll have a look around see what I can see.

Cheers,

Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

Looking awesome in those pic’s dude, looking heavy, I hope you get the real dense buds like mine, ur yield could be brutal mate... 

Thats cool what vince did with photo editing, something I know nothing abt either, needa learn...

good luck to the chop mate...

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Amo said:

Looking awesome in those pic’s dude

Cheers man  :bong:

Its not the best looking plant I have grown that’s for sure, but a plant it is and grown it I have and I have had a right old calamity filled six months, from killing seeds to clones wilting into mold, pumps blocking up, things leaking and avoiding near floods, to forgetting it was winter and leaving the heating off :wallbash: But no harm done.

Been smoking some Blue Fire this morning and it has smashed me, just gonna chill for a bit now stare at the wall while listening to some tunes :afro2:

Take it easy Jj :yinyang:

• Like 4

Hey Jibba jabba, you have nailed this n1, very well done!  Six months effort and having problems along the way and still ending up with this is most worth a wee hail :notworthy:

All hail :notworthy:

• Like 5

Alright there Uk420.

Day 66 Flower.

Whole plant.

large.A7C5F592-0559-4A91-9136-874A74C9B6FA.jpeg

Bud shot,

large.EEA53582-E2F5-4EB8-8A1D-5DCBE5B961BD.jpeg

Side view.

large.684BAAB0-EE38-411E-98E7-8F49AA913D0C.jpeg

Coming down today, been on a plain water flush for five days,I’ll get some chop pics and update at some point.

• Like 9

lovely job jibba ..worthy of calling the photoshop unicorn out for some pixel sprinkles ..

large.5e1e2e15aabdb_jib3.jpeg

• Like 5

11 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

ovely job jibba ..worthy of calling the photoshop unicorn out for some pixel sprinkles

Cheers V :yep:

All down as of yesterday,

large.36A134E9-4328-4889-B08E-A724FDFF4D9B.jpeg

The larger Ogkz bottom shot.

large.E0ADE93B-0891-4E09-8F03-9B4FFED609AE.jpeg

Bottom shot of the cut.
large.76F57A99-182A-4F71-8A2A-F397386D870A.jpeg

And to finish a shot of the pair hanging.large.AA6D3391-564C-4B9E-99C3-952ABA062EBF.jpeg

Also finally, 

I would like to thank everyone who has followed along with the show, and @HSO-Mark for setting the comp up again this year, it’s been a real blast.

Ill be back around the 30th maybe the 31st  with dry weights and bud shots, until then,,,

Take it easy Jj :smoke:

• Like 13

Smashed it Jibba Jabba. Really fun to follow this along - good job keeping the suspense going. Anyway I hope she smokes well for you. All the best. 

• Like 4

Hey Jibba mate, well done on making the finish line dude, it’s a nice feeling of relief off the shoulders...

Been a very interesting an long haul diary this one, an all in effort...

An I enjoyed the chat too, good luck on a heavy yield...

• Like 4

Wow mate you knocked this one out of the park. The trunk on that thing for a pot noodle is ridiculous... Most impressive Sir Jibba Jabba - best of luck with the dry and enjoying the fruits of your labor :yep:  

• Like 4

On 15/01/2020 at 9:48 AM, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Smashed it

Cheers mate :skin_up:

13 hours ago, Amo said:

a nice feeling of relief off the shoulders

Your telling me mate, I had an early nite on Tuesday, followed up with a good lay in, 

12 hours ago, InTheSystem said:

k. The trunk on that thing for a pot noodle is ridiculous..

Cheers mate, I’ll get some pics of the root lump at some point, the difference between the two pots in root density is off the hook.

7 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Congrats on a cracking PN

Cheers brother nugs :skin_up:time to get the next lot going.

I have decided to run Ogkz fast version, two of them, one the new and one green crack,( normal version)   Coming soon to a diary near you.

All Hail The King :notworthy:

Edited by Jibba jabba
All Hail The King
  • Like 5