How do you like to smoke?

mystic_roots

26 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

pure weed single skinners 80% of the time, and the bong every now and then. Also use a small bubbler pipe.

Does one of those get you stoned? Do you smoke during the day?

yes, if I smoke it in one go, it does .  They are actually one and a half skinners, but the half is mostly roach,  and yes I smoke from pretty much when I get up - till when I go to my bed, most days. 

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 1

Vape vast majority of the time - Dynavap and Splinter Z. 

Joints with tobacco are creeping in again, especially when good hash is around. Normally just one late evening or at stressful times. I definitely romanticise combustion to a degree, including effect of the tar and carbon monoxide. 

I also love to work with a joint, pausing every now and then to take a toke. Haven't been able to replace that dynamic with a vape yet. 

Looking to get a Flowerpot when funds allow to get the most body-effect possible, effective vaping of fine hash and concentrates, and to hopefully put a stop to combustion for good. 

19 hours ago, SYZYGY said:

I also love to work with a joint, pausing every now and then to take a toke. Haven't been able to replace that dynamic with a vape yet. 

Nothing comes close to having a spliff in the ashtray. I play bass, and it's weird to not play and have a fat one in the ashtray. As you say, vaping doesn't close...

14 minutes ago, lemoore00 said:

Nothing comes close to having a spliff in the ashtray. I play bass, and it's weird to not play and have a fat one in the ashtray. As you say, vaping doesn't close...

You know it. I'm a guitarist/bassist too... jamming with a joint is hard to beat, only takes a few seconds to light it and take a hit. 

I think that's half the problem with joints, it's too easy to smoke without really stopping what your doing. Although, one thing that stopped me smoking hash joints so often was the amount of expensive strings I was getting through due to the transfer of resin from my fingers - I got told my instruments absolutely stank of weed (at very inappropriate venues) :unsure:

• 5 months later...

I smoke cannabis with e-cigarette. I am going to buy an e-cig vape starter on the next week. By the way, you can visit website to take a look at some models. I liked Mig Cig Standard eCig Starter Bundle With Disposable Carts or tanks.  Will smoke at once will get this Kit. What do you think about such a way to smoke cannabis?