How do you like to smoke?

mystic_roots

• 4 months later...

Joints everytime over anything.  Dont know why just love the whole process and it seems very social like the many many times I've been to Amsterdam I've noticed I'd say 80% of the people smoke joints , seems on here though the majority prefer other ways  , each to their own I say :)

• Like 1

Pure weed single skin spliffs. If one doesn't get me stoned enough I'll just roll another, takes all of about half a minute. I used to bugger about with creative ways to smoke. Bongs and buckets, 12 skinners with baccy in, hot knives, let's see if I can turn this apple/hill/your head into a pipe lol I just can't be arsed with that nonsense any more, when I can just roll a single skinner of pure weed :skin_up:

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hemp wraps :v:

i get my weed and i wrap it in more weed, then i smoke the fucker.

Nice taste and tobacco free. 1 blunt at night does me perfect.

Vapes, dabs, pipes, bongs, pure joint. In that order. I'd dab more but it's too nice and I end up just pushing my tolerance up and taking daft dabs to try and get stoned. Baccy free for about 3 or 4 years now never look back 

• Like 2

Vape or edibles only now. much prefer it to combustion though rolling a J and lighting it was always fun

• 2 weeks later...

vape only now, except for harvest time, when i still use my bong for the scissor hash.:hippy:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, brainwashedsheeple said:

vape only now, except for harvest time, when i still use my bong for the scissor hash.

Same here :yep:

• Like 2

I either use these vape pens I got from the US:

large.IMG_20200105_165305_compress75.jpglarge.IMG_20200105_165401_compress68.jpg

Or I skin up a pure single skin. A friend uses camomile instead of tobacco, and it's actually not bad. But I see no reason to add anything - just pure ganj is all you need if you're smoking on your own :)

Have you looked at making a tincture? You could take it sublingual, or even just add it to drinks etc. If you make it with vegetable glycerin it will be water soluable.

If you've never smoked, I wouldn't recommend starting now - there are plenty of healthier ways to get high ;)