How do you like to smoke?

mystic_roots

Might be a bit of an odd question, but what’s your preferred method for taking cannabis?

Theres obviously a joint, pipe, bong and vapes but what do you use and why? I’m wondering the best method for myself, I’ve never smoked before and I want to be able to control the amount I take to see what works and what doesn’t, this is all medicinal to help depression and anxiety. I’m thinking possibly a pipe or perhaps a simple bong just to experiment but your views and opinions are welcomed :hippy:

Shire pipe for me, but the classic spliff is never too far away. Been using a vape a little bit but the pipe is still my go to, push in, fire and...... 

Never been a huge fan of the bong, kinda feels like I'm using the mid-box of an XR2 fiesta to smoke a bud the side of a thumb tip.

• Like 2

I'm very old skool much to members horror. Crumble hash/green in a bowl, mix in some cigarette tobacco and build a joint. Gone of the days we would have a Chillum

• Like 4

Just now, Larry Badgeley said:

I'm very old skool much to members horror. Crumble hash/green in a bowl, mix in some cigarette tobacco and build a joint. Gone of the days we would have a Chillum

Larry  :yep:

For a nicotine hit I use my vape and ejuice at 1.8 strength.I ditched the bacci,hand rolling 30-40 was bad for my health haha.

Honestly tho if you can kick the bacci in your joints and try a pure single skinner instead,you`ll be gobsmacked at the stone/high/buzz from that single skinner and it lasts alot longer too,the hit that is.

You smoke less,stash lasts longer..try it!

Tenchie.

• Like 4

i smoke bongs, any other wya except vaping and water pipes are too harsh for my throat and burn me. 

with my big bong i use that (it has 3 perculators, i also have it go through a carbon filter then to a pre cooler perculator, then to the big bong then through to ice

With the small bong i go through a pre cooler perculator and ice and occasionally the carbon filter too  

my big bong is the doctor death sidehow rob 

and my small bong is the gareth hunt 

i did have a chiongz water pipe but i dropped it and as i dont have a job i cant replace it 

Been vaping for about four years now.  Got myself an Underdog in 2015 and recently started making my own log style vapes.

Here's the latest.  It's applewood.

large.5d0a77f7e6cdc_Topdown.jpg

large.5d0a77b2b2679_Side1.jpg

Did as little as possible to the exterior. 

I've made a few from pine and oak handrail but the 'Rustic' units, made from local wood cut for footpath maintenance etc, are my favorites.

Would never go back to combustion now.

• Like 7

Spliff Volcano and pipe.Thats how i like to toke.When it comes to toking hash i always find a pipe the best.

Pretty varied then, each to their own i guess. Can anyone point out some decent websites for paraphernalia, bongs, pipes, grinders etc? I've searched google but it tends to throw up american websites. I'd rather go from recommendations off you chaps as to whats reputable

I vape although I do find it messy to load and empty but I could probably do with upgrading my vape pen, I like the fact you can use it and people don’t necessarily know what your vaping, say if I’m walking the dogs in the day etc