vince noir rock n roll star

Best Magic Tricks Ever 2018 [Super Magical] - YouTube

chop day for prince charming ..shaman called as per usual ...

the kingdom has fallen into a deep sleep ..something bout a spinning wheel or some haberdashery nonsense .

• Like 7

prince charming produced 2.5g this time ..and the king suprisingly the same ..so another 5g round 

in total the kingdom aint produced much except a following of people just as willing to suspend belief for their love of all things small made bigger 

ALL HAIL THE POT NOODLERS

• Like 5

Congratulations King Vince,

Yet another harvest :execute:

Is the King actually dead this time? Or are you planning to resurrect him one more time :magic:

14 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

:notworthy: :notworthy:

Jj.:yinyang: 

• Like 4

he is far from dead as is the prince ..just wont have enough time to reveg and flower again for purposes of the comp ..so im revegging then going to treat both to a basket of goodness to grow their last grow in before the kingdom falls ..which it will ..

ill just go off start another kingdom somewhere else with a different theme ..lol .land of the mini giants or something similar 

• Like 6

I think the work in here is nothing short of amazing, from a master of the noodle indeed and the :king:  of kings it seems :notworthy: 

This lowly serf has learned much from his majesty's gifts of knowledge and well done my liege, you continue your legacy indeed! :rockon: 

(PS: Now about that err, rather large estate on the fringe of the kingdom we were discussing, if you can recall... :wassnnme: )

• Like 5

6 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

before the kingdom falls ..which it will ..

I hear this man is possibly looking to move in. Fantastic diary Vince and thank you for all your help, not just to me. All of it was valuable info that I used. I think the pot noodle comp needs a King to rule and not sure anyone else could do it anywhere near as well. 

giphy.gif

• Like 5

On 08/12/2019 at 9:23 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

prince charming produced 2.5g this time ..and the king suprisingly the same ..so another 5g round 

in total the kingdom aint produced much except a following of people just as willing to suspend belief for their love of all things small made bigger 

The end yield in this in my opinion is only a very small part. It's more about the community fun and the challenge of the PNC  ;)

This year's been an absolute blast and I know other members have had fun and learnt a lot through this challenge  :yep:

It's now time for the Prince and king to have one final pot up into more medium then as @vince noir rock n roll star said the "kingdom will fall" only to rise again next year  :bong:

Thanks for the service your highness  @vince noir rock n roll star;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 5

although the pot noodles are not going to complete another round of flowering in time for the competition end it matters not ..the new kingdom awaits 

large.IMG_3008.JPGlarge.IMG_3009.JPG

the king sits in 3 litres of previously used eco charged soil ..the prince shares his new duchy with a disco biscuit in 7 litres of finely ground peasant .

• Like 6

On 14/12/2019 at 0:09 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

the king sits in 3 litres of previously used eco charged soil .

By the sound of things the king is enjoying his retirement with the young Prince getting a room mate :yep:

Cool :bong:

@vince noir rock n roll star Have a great Xmas mate  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

many thanks to all who popped into the kingdom this year ..ill make sure postcards from the prince appear until its time for him to come home ..

cheers @HSO-Mark  its been a larf ..

all hail 

me .

yay .

king, Wallpaper, Backgrounds, Androlib

Im A Good Noodle GIFs | Tenor

• Like 6

the kingdom recieved two postcards from the king ..he seems to be enjoying his time on a disco biscuit kibbutz ..

large.IMG_3066.JPGlarge.IMG_3065.JPG

• Like 6