vince noir rock n roll star

weights ..? weights ..we dont do weights in this kingdom you get what your given ..if i had to guess though ..oo about two oz ..

king wouldve been 2 g dry ,

charming was 2 g dry 

flouncey 1.5 g ..dry ..

so first round is 5.5g all in ..dont sound a great deal but im all about the number 2s ..

• Like 5

large.IMG_2621.JPGlarge.IMG_2622.JPG

the king is hungry and needs a haircut much like my jumper 

emergency magic needed on prince charming ..had to call one of them fairytale fairy types in ..give a sprinkle of fairy dust or whatever drug they pushing these days ...but never fuck with a fairy cos they knows their shit ..

large.IMG_2607.JPG

sure enough ..worth their weight in gold them fairies ..

large.IMG_2619.JPGlarge.IMG_2617.JPG

round two for the kingdom 

• Like 11

On 03/10/2019 at 5:29 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

dont sound a great deal but im all about the number 2s .

One of the more interesting games a sewer worker plays lol

Looks like the re-veg is going well mate ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

tumblr_inline_nwuqz4yaZP1taog3l_540.gif

large.IMG_2631.JPGlarge.IMG_2632.JPGthe king after being away for a break to some bizarre kingdom where nothing is quite as it seems ..he needed a warm up before the lock out took hold ..

prince charming is doing well on a diet of seaweed now though ..

large.IMG_2633.JPGlarge.IMG_2634.JPG

• Like 11

Must be chilly where you are mate?? dat jumper.... That or the King needs to evaluate his workers/kingdom

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 3

Space king, is that your new preferred title my liege? 

I must also comment on how well the King is looking after his incident, but I fear that the young prince is really pushing for that crown now, looks like he fancies his chances as a crown wearer. 

Nothing like a bit or treachery to thin the ranks,

All hail the King :notworthy:

Take it easy Jj :yinyang:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, InTheSystem said:

Must be chilly where you are mate?? dat jumper.... That or the King needs to evaluate his workers/kingdom

the previous king made some stupid arse decree that the kingdom shall only have summer and winter ..and summers be hot and winters be cold .our night time temps have gone from 25s in the summer to 7 right now ..it always catches people out myself included and need an extra layer of royal thermal goodness .

• Like 4

@vince noir rock n roll star I was under the impression that the Royal Court housed a dozen hard working but pretty Royal Milk Maidens with delicate milking hands and superior cheese making skills who ensure the king is either fanned adequately and dabbed with frozen royal mole skin (for softness) in summer or kept warm in the Royal four poster at winter ,is that not the case our king?

If not I'm very dissatisfied with the prospect of winning and may consider withdrawing my entry forthwith.

• Like 1

i forgot to close the loft hatch directly above the kingdom ..cold air falls ..no wonder ..

• Like 2

Prince George GIFs: See the Royal Baby's Most Hilarious ...

large.IMG_2644.JPG

someone poisoned the kingdoms water supply with acid ...should be all gone by midday ...but last traces still there according to the royal jester who thought he was adding milton sterilising tablets ..the donut .

large.IMG_2642.JPGlarge.IMG_2643.JPG

the king is still hungry ,waiting on the ammendments to kick in no doubt .,the prince in the small tub just loves to be growing ,i clear his unders to give more oomph to the upright ..

all hail me ..

• Like 7