No Noodles, just pot

Alright there @zabz

Thats shit to read mate, gutted truly.

But on the positive side you’ve managed a jar of high grade, plus a load of beans, so all is not lost.

On 06/11/2019 at 8:40 PM, HSO-Mark said:

And I think many other players would agree  :yep:

:yes:

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 2

Morning @Jibba jabba

Yeah mate twas a bit of a shit, but hey. planting a single reg is asking for it!  :ouch:  

On a plus note. so far the noodle hacks are 10/10 up and strong looking. 5 went to a good home and I've still got 4 that are 10 days old in the propagation station. I don't really want to force them into flower :nea: Even if I flipped them tonight, I doubt they'd finish before the deadline. Although, I am very tempted to find out...... Did I just talk myself into, or out it? :doh:

fuckit I'm firing up the v-rod

:stoned: zabz

Edited by zabz
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, zabz said:

.. Did I just talk myself into, or out it? :doh:

fuckit I'm firing up the v-rod

:rofl: Quality mate,  look forward to seeing how they progress.

Jj :yinyang:

• Like 3

That is an impressive piece of kit. I just told my wife I was buying another cupboard for growing so doubt I should approach this one for a while. Enjoy your dabbing. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Might put that on my Xmas list ;)

You must have been a very good boy this year Mark! It'll certainly be an interesting crimbo morning! 

• Like 2

On 19/11/2019 at 10:56 PM, zabz said:

You must have been a very good boy this year Mark! It'll certainly be an interesting crimbo morning! 

After moving mate I'll be lucky get a lump of Cole this year lol

Main part is we have a safe house and roof over our head's ;)

Luckily we've got a £850 deposit due back. Fingers crossed ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I know they don't count, but the noodle hacks are doing alright. 100% germination so far (only 10 tested)

Back left got a bit full of itself so was topped early. 

large.NoodleHack34.JPG

34 days above ground and they're starting to show their bits, Been holding them back as the veg tent is packed!

Still in 1ltr pm. Max feed: 1ml Organix grow + beni bits

Planning to pot them up into 4ltrs of bat special at the weekend sometime, then once they find their feet again I'll stick em into flower along with some Kona Cookies from Twigs.

:stoned: zabz

• Like 3

@ROCKSTEADY6 Cheers dude. They're Ugorg Blues reg male x fem OGKZ from this years PNC.

If they're any good, I'll send em in for subs. Got to be a couple of hundred at least chilling in the stash

Edited by zabz
janky laptop
  • Like 2

On 06/12/2019 at 4:38 PM, zabz said:

I know they don't count, but the noodle hacks are doing alright. 100% germination so far (only 10 tested)

Back left got a bit full of itself so was topped early. 

large.NoodleHack34.JPG

34 days above ground and they're starting to show their bits, Been holding them back as the veg tent is packed!

Still in 1ltr pm. Max feed: 1ml Organix grow + beni bits

Planning to pot them up into 4ltrs of bat special at the weekend sometime, then once they find their feet again I'll stick em into flower along with some Kona Cookies from Twigs.

:stoned: zabz

They may not count as a PNC entry buy they were created in the PNC so post away mate :yep:

You thought about giving a few away to members buddy? I know it was a very limited run  :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

You thought about giving a few away to members buddy? I know it was a very limited run  :)

Yeah, the little noodle plant was actually quite productive. I reckon there's a couple of hundred healthy looking beans.

Thought I'd test a few out before sending them in, just in case they turned into something from the little shop of horrors. 

So far of the 10 i popped there's 2 confirmed fem, 2 males that are feeding the worms, + 1 more still in limbo... (5 went to a good bad home, all dead) they've been behaving themselves, compact like the OGKZ, but with some heavy irregular double serration going on on the fans, I assume from the Afghan in the skunk. 

If anyone's brave enough to test em, I'll give Joules a shout and see about sending them in for subs sooner.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Final germ test on the PNC hacks

Done straight to soil, 24hr presoak - rootriot, Finally the ol' paper towel tech. This makes it 14/14. :yep: (one on the left was a little slow)

large.IMG_2882.JPG

Got a couple 4 weeks into flower, so far they are doing what they should.

Going to send a few packs in this week for anyone who's brave enough...

• Like 4