No Noodles, just pot

Alright there @zabz

Not a bad yield at all mate, and some decent looking seeds as well,

Already on the go :eek: and looking strong.

Ill look forward to hearing what you think about the Ogkz, are you going to do a smoke report? 

Take it easy. Jj :skin_up:

• Like 2

That’s a decent result @zabz

Buds are looking dense and frosty and I’ll be interested to see how the ogkz x blues turns out brother.

• Like 2

Hey @Jibba jabba Hope you're feeling well mate.

I will do a smoke report, but not for a while though dude. I smashed the last OGKZ I cropped far too quickly, before it had time for a proper cure. was gutted after tasting a nug i'd saved for later. :wallbash: lesson learn't 

I'm so chuffed with the beans, It's my first intentional hack. I think it's going to be interesting seeing what that pairing comes up with :yep: (New tent arriving today for the endeavour)

Thanks for stopping by mate. I've got some things to badger you about, but I'll save that for your thread. :bangin:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, zabz said:

Hope

Is going to be my thought of the week, 

Not terribly bad tho buddy, but not cartwheeling around just yet.

I have still got some Ogkz from my last crop, or possibly the one before that, maybe I should go and give it a little try just to make sure it is still amazing, yeah why not.

Jj :yinyang:

• Like 3

@HSO-Mark As you can see I kept the lonely 'pedigree' OGKZ in the stash. 

However. If it's alright with you, I'll use these mongrel noodles to continue the challenge?

Here's hoping the next generation will keep this diary going till the bitter end.

:stoned: zabz

• Like 3

Hey zabs m8, Cool to see a grow wrapped up, an on the go again...

Seems like a decent result in the trays, an the seed’s as well, that OGKZ an Blues should be a knock out strain...

I enjoy watching these unique crosses grow an how they smoke...

good luck dude... 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Amo said:

OGKZ an Blues should be a knock out strain...

Cheers mate

Hopefully something worth keeping will come of it, but it's not like I grew out, smoked, then selected the mum etc. so who know's what will emerge.

Can't wait to find out though

Edited by zabz
  • Like 4

On 02/10/2019 at 10:06 AM, zabz said:

So after a nice slow 20 day hang the noodles have been de-boned, trimmed up + ready for the jars :yep:

Yield is nothing to shout about, but a little more than I was expecting, which was nice.

large.5d94652528dd3_Seeded12_13g.JPGlarge.5d9465222d8d4_Lanky14_01g.JPGlarge.5d9465211a0b6_110_21g.JPG

I have to admit I've already swiped a couple of grams of each, but to keep things kosher we'll forget about that :wassnnme: 

So, scores on the boards...

Seeded  = 12.13g

Lanky    = 14.01g

#1        = 10.21g

total    =  36.31g 

Not a bad end result at all mate  :yep:

Will you be continuing the thread with the cross you created buddy?

Kind regards  :cheers:

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Will you be continuing the thread with the cross you created buddy?

That's the plan mate. Just waiting for some space in the propagation station.

:doh: * Just realised there's only 16 weeks left until the PNC is over for the year. No time to wait for them to show their bits off in veg 

It's going to have to be a couple of weeks veg, then 12/12 again. Not ideal (I'm not a fan)  but tis the only way I'm going to guarantee getting them down before the cut off. (IF we find a fem)

Edited by zabz
  • Like 4

I'm putting all bets on this reg mongrel.

I'll be testing the cross out properly soon, but for now there's already 4 Killer skunk beans tucked up and toasty below + cuts. The plant count's getting a little silly for percy

However. IT's doing alright. 

large.Mongfull.JPG

Same system as before. I tiny hempy style thing. 

large.mongres.JPG

I'll tape up the res this time. stop that root pruning

fingers crossed it's a girl :lucky:

• Like 6

On 11/10/2019 at 6:14 PM, zabz said:

large.mongtop.JPG

The Next Generation looking good ;)

Fingers crossed you find a lady mate :yep:

Let the saga continue  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Alright Noodle people :smokin:

4 weeks above ground and the the mongrel noodle's balls have dropped :eek: looks like I'm out for this year. 

large.mongrelprecull.JPGlarge.balls.JPG

He was doing well too. A proper stinker, carbon filter in veg job. Oh well, can't win em all :yinyang:

I do have 4 more in the propagation station, but they'll be treated to 1ltr pots until mature. 3 weeks to get cuts? is possible, but unlikely.

It's been a good laugh, learn't a lot, ended up with a load of viable seeds and a jar of highgrade. Surely that's what it's all about :smokin:

Big love to all fellow noodlers still in the running. Some crackin entries this year, I almost feel sorry for @HSO-Mark having to judge. (almost)

• Like 6

On 02/11/2019 at 0:56 PM, zabz said:

Alright Noodle people :smokin:

4 weeks above ground and the the mongrel noodle's balls have dropped :eek: looks like I'm out for this year. 

large.mongrelprecull.JPGlarge.balls.JPG

He was doing well too. A proper stinker, carbon filter in veg job. Oh well, can't win em all :yinyang:

I do have 4 more in the propagation station, but they'll be treated to 1ltr pots until mature. 3 weeks to get cuts? is possible, but unlikely.

It's been a good laugh, learn't a lot, ended up with a load of viable seeds and a jar of highgrade. Surely that's what it's all about :smokin:

Big love to all fellow noodlers still in the running. Some crackin entries this year, I almost feel sorry for @HSO-Mark having to judge. (almost)

Ah, crap :(

Sorry mate :(

Still it's been a blast with your first run and I can confidently say your definitely in with a chance to place in this competition ;)

And I think many other players would agree  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4