No Noodles, just pot

After much deliberation I decided to chop all 3 

A few shots before they went to hang. No shenanigans here thank you

Lanky:

Fruity, funky.

I spotted the tiny new growth emerging right at the base (borg free), so she'll be getting the vince treatment and stuck in the veg tent, ya never know. 

large.Lfull.JPGlarge_ltop.JPGlarge.lroot.JPGlarge.lshoot.JPG

#1:

Gassy

Chunky one she is, doesn't look it, but those nugs are rock solid

large.1full.JPGlarge_1top.JPGlarge.1root.JPG

The naughty one:

I'm quite pleased to report that she is the fruitiest thing I've smelt since last year's Bubba. :hippy:

large.nfull.jpglarge_ntop.JPGlarge.nroot.JPG

Looks like they all had some root issues, hardly surprising with the abuse they got :wassnnme:

So that's me out for now. Next update will be the de-boning ceremony and the final weigh in :thumsup:

* + hopefully a re-veg

:stoned: zabz

• Like 9

such a simple grow to completion and repetition ..round two ding ding ..

congratulations zabz ..

• Like 4

Nice one @zabz first one finished I think, an look’s a good result, cool to know abt the diff smell’s, looking forward to ur weigh in an smoke report...

An good luck with the re-veg...:pimp:

• Like 3

@zabz Congratulations on the harvest mate  ;)

You be put on a fine show and a definite contender  :yep:

Out of the 3 I don't like to pick favourites but "lanky" has it for me just based on the fact she looks to have produced slightly better?

Any chance of a final weigh in when fully dry and cured of course @zabz? Be cool to see which lady produced what  ;)

Not bad at all  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 5

Cheers @HSO-Mark 

I would agree that all round the lanky one has it even though she really needed another week or so. Let's hope the re-veg takes :yep:

They're drying nice and slow, so i expect at least another week, probably 10 days before de-boning. It's killing me not to take a sneaky sample, but good things come to those who wait an all that. :chains:

I'll be sure to document the final weigh in mate, as you say. It'll be interesting to see. :smokin:

• Like 7

I hope yours smell like mine because they honk in the deepest sweetest way.

Congrats.

(Dont tell anyone but I vape most of my weed fresh and your sugary bud would fit the bill right now!) 

• Like 3

@vince noir rock n roll star Unfortunately, I didn't implement the wisdom of the King, so it's looking unlikely. Those tiny little shoots are very confused right now. However, there is still an OGKZ bean in the stash.

@2Fat2EatThat Yes mate, they smell amazing. For such a little amount I didn't set up the drying tent, so they've been hanging around, getting fruitier by the day... Little temptresses :in_love:

• Like 4

@zabz A re-veg can take quite a bit of time mate but worth it especially if you want to keep a certain plant/pheno around ;)

Get that one cracked mate and keep this diary going, it's one I'm loving and would like to see continue  :yep:

Upto you mate but I think the community wants more :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

So after a nice slow 20 day hang the noodles have been de-boned, trimmed up + ready for the jars :yep:

Yield is nothing to shout about, but a little more than I was expecting, which was nice.

large.5d94652528dd3_Seeded12_13g.JPGlarge.5d9465222d8d4_Lanky14_01g.JPGlarge.5d9465211a0b6_110_21g.JPG

I have to admit I've already swiped a couple of grams of each, but to keep things kosher we'll forget about that :wassnnme: 

So, scores on the boards...

Seeded  = 12.13g

Lanky    = 14.01g

#1        = 10.21g

total    =  36.31g 

Edited by zabz
  • Like 8

But we're not done quite yet...

The naughty noodle's been a productive girl, I pulled around 40 beans out of the 2 grams I swiped early.

Chucked one in a jiffy straight from the bud, and 48hrs later...

large.Nxtgen.JPG

I'm going to get the rest plucked and dried, then in the fridge for a week or two before testing them out proper like.

• Like 10