DNA Genetics

Guest theokoles

I only ever ran one Cataract Kush which hermied on me but definitely fit my DNA Cake and Kosher Cookies freebies in somewhere. I have heard plenty of positives about DNA and I like the sound of the two strains of theirs I hold. Anybody else ran any of these strains please? Peace. 

• Like 1

lol cataract fail ,their strains tend to do herm but it's worth to go through shitfest to get to good keeper.

Am thinking of going for white chocolope and hope for that old lope flavour plus pack of old sour diesel hoping for headband scents. Or something lope related still looking for grow reports

If one of above comes through smoke test am good,let you know how it goes around new years

• Like 3

The sorbet crosses are something else, cookies sorbet - closest thing I've grew that's like the real deal cookies, tasted like the sainsbury baked fresh bread  counter and smelt like it too. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a chocolope cut that's easily 10years old .. absolutely fantastic smoke .in flower it looks sick ...underfed ,over fed who knows .

yellow and green tiger striped leaves but  once it hits 5 weeks it a very different plant..smells amazing in flower and looks healthy after 5weeks .weird cut I have ,but I never deviate on it's feeding schedule as I'm scared I fuck the run up  .no idea what's it like nowadays ,but definitely worth ago if it's still around .

• Like 1