DNA Genetics

Guest theokoles

@theokoles Hi mate, I haven't grown them personally but I have 100% smoked some literally the weekend just gone, and tbh it was allright. 

A friend got 2 packs of seeds as a first grow and one of them was a DNA Sorbet, I forget which it was but if they can pull a smoke like that from a first grow then the strain cant be too bad. It was enough to make me have a peep at the DNA site the day I tried it.

It wasn't anything special on flavour, it was there but I was expecting sweet, yet it was more earthy, floral, fresh cut grass kinda thing.

They used basic LED panels to grow it and the buds were nice little dense nugs. To be fair I cant really fault it.

As always I cant say what you will end up with etc but thought I could at the very least lend a little smoke report.

• Like 2

im just waiting on blood orange sorbet to finish , smell is so nice , puts out ok as well ,nice golf ball buds, i try get a few pics later and smoke report nearer the weekend.:smokin:

• Like 6

I've done none of their Sorbet stuff but their Lemon Skunk has some really nice pheno in there... I rated there Gray Area outlet over in Amsterdam too!!

• Like 1

Guest theokoles

I had some of their hash from boerejongens last time i was in Dam, saw the Lemon Skunk on the menu and was tempted gutted i didn't try it because heard good reports about it. The hash was superb. Cant remember which DNA strain it was though.

• Like 1

Kosher Sorbet was ok, preferred just Kosher Kush though... Skywalker Kush is also another great strain from them before they jumped on the trend bandwagon releasing several sorbet crosses lol I am sure there is some good stuff in there though all the same. 

• Like 1

Found everything I've ever grown by DNA genetics to be alright and would run their stuff again. I would like to run their holy grail kush, smoked some and it was lovely. Do they still sell the tangie? I never got round to trying that but run their tangie kush and it was nice even when my drying wasn't as good back then.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, stummer said:

holy grail kush

If they still do it and you have some spare room run a few, it is a really nice OG smoke, it has that gassy US west coast flavour. Not an easy strain to grow, need some TLC in training as it just wants to go single think stem with no side branching like most OG Kush strains, and mine needed a good solid ten weeks. But it was a really good finished bud mate.

I ran 3 with some Sweet Seeds stuff I did in the big comp 2 years back, and against 3 SS strains as bad as I feel for saying it, the H.G.K was a step above for me.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, stummer said:

Found everything I've ever grown by DNA genetics to be alright and would run their stuff again. I would like to run their holy grail kush, smoked some and it was lovely. Do they still sell the tangie? I never got round to trying that but run their tangie kush and it was nice even when my drying wasn't as good back then.

I’ve run both HGK & KT and I’m running them both again right now. Two top strains imo & I always like to have a supply of both.

Got a pack of Tangie regs to run so yes, they still sell Tangie.

• Like 1

Guest theokoles

Anyone ran or tried their Sour Kosher? Grew it once but fked my grow up and never got to try it.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2019 at 9:00 AM, jnt said:

im just waiting on blood orange sorbet to finish , smell is so nice , puts out ok as well ,nice golf ball buds, i try get a few pics later and smoke report nearer the weekend.:smokin:

Well all dry and to be fair not to bad a smoke , nothing special , taste is lacking but hope it will change with a good cure,probably not the best orange strain imo. .

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Has anybody ran DNA Cake yet? It's fairly new so very little info or diaries. I managed to get a freebie curtesy of Attitude and would love to hear any feedback on it. I see DNA have a quite a few new ones which mostly look tempting. The Kosher Pie really appeals to me. Peace. 

Has anybody ran DNA Cake yet? It's fairly new so very little info or diaries. I managed to get a freebie curtesy of Attitude and would love to hear any feedback on it. I see DNA have a quite a few new ones which mostly look tempting. The Kosher Pie really appeals to me. Peace.