2019 HSO Pot Noodle Challenge (Enter here)

Just a quick update for all waiting on seeds  ;)

The 1st 2 batches went to shipping last evening and will be leaving Spain this week  :yep:

I'll now start on batch 3 ;)

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

You've not got a completed diary but do have over 50 posts and I did say I was going to let some new members participate  ;)

I'm a man of my word my friend. Drop mailing info over via pm please and welcome aboard  :yep:

Wow man, I wasn’t expecting that or trying for it, I was just letting that dude 2fat2eat down gently, I’ve been there...:smoke:

Just shows the credit from others you’ve gained on here is well earn’d, respect man...:smokin:

• Like 4

@Amo

Mark is a gentleman mate and always puts his trust out there that some don't back with their efforts and diaries, but still he has faith in the good of people :yep: 

Edited by botanics
  • Like 7

I'm in the process of setting my tent up again can I play along with the dinafem zkittles? @HSO-MarkI know it's the wrong company but the genetics are similar 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, botanics said:

@Amo

Mark is a gentleman mate and always puts his trust out there that some don't back with their efforts and diaries, but still he has faith in the good of people :yep: 

I second that, Mark and HSO are a class act difficult to follow. He's a genuine gentleman and I have to respect HSO for their confidence in their product and generosity in putting on these comps and beans for diaries. 

Just now, baked bean said:

I'm in the process of setting my tent up again can I play along with the dinafem zkittles? @HSO-MarkI know it's the wrong company but the genetics are similar 

:russian:

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, baked bean said:

It's got to be OGKZ buddy, I can include you that's not an issue ;)

If needed I'm only a pm away mate  :yep:

20 minutes ago, botanics said:

@Amo

You have to put a bit of faith and trust in people mate, sometimes it works out others not so well :yep:

I'm sure this will work out ;)

Thanks for the kind words brother  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

This is a true bad boy noodle.

it certainly showed me king of the pots.  It just cleared up large.F1E55405-BE8A-4C5F-8548-08304DC177ED.jpeg

Edited by Rampa Green

I'm not gonna take your seeds mate I still owe your alter-ego a diary from the last time I was growing but I'll buy a pack next month and join in 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

You have to put a bit of faith and trust in people mate, sometimes it works out others not so well :yep:

I'm sure this will work out ;)

If I take you up on ur amazing offer, which I probably will, only reason I say this is I have just this morning popped 1 each off dinafem amo kush an dinamed cbd+, an I only grow 2 at a time...

Though as this is just a pot noodle grow I’m guessing it shouldn’t take so much space ??? Any info welcome...:unsure:

if not the space I couldn’t start until say end August start off September...

I will definitely do a diary on my grow whenever I start it, I appreciate good will, and it will be my first ever grow diary ever...:smokin:

• Like 3

@Amo

i think you’ll be ok to squeeze it in or not. You’ve got until dec 31st to complete it I think mate.  My only concern is do i eat the pot noodle or not and do I have to boil the kettle to get it out of the pot or not

Edited by Rampa Green

6 minutes ago, Rampa Green said:

@Amo

i think you’ll be ok to squeeze it in or not. You’ve got until dec 31st to complete it I think mate.  My only concern is do i eat the pot noodle or not and do I have to boil the kettle to get it out of the pot or not

I agree mate ;)

Definitely space to fit her in or do her later in the year as long as the diary is completed by December 31st 2019 ;)

As I've said mate eating the pot noodle is by now means compulsory lol

Most of the growers just dump the contents into the bin ;)

With that said I do like a pot noodle from time to time  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

Just now, Rampa Green said:

Never tried a Bombay bad boy 

To be honest mate they all taste pretty similar imo lol

Not had the Bad boy myself. Did try a sweet n sour and that was foul. The only one I would eat would be beef and tomatoe ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Cheer’s @Rampa Green @HSO-Mark for info an a lil push on the back, go on go for it...:unsure:

Yea botanics the Bombay bad boy is the one, you guys should try one, their hot mind you :furious: haha

hopefully I’ll get some tips along the way, an not just pot tips...:g:

Good luck all, I’ll join in when I can, prob just do it this time...:smokin: 

• Like 2