2019 HSO Pot Noodle Challenge (Enter here)

13 minutes ago, Medicated said:

@HSO-Mark

Too late to enter? I'm a new grower - only one diary to date though bet I can give the older forum members a run for the money :stoned:

Oh you gotta let him enter Mark, pride before a fool lol 

On 17/06/2019 at 1:19 PM, The Padawan said:

My plans for it too man :bong:

Now I don't want no cheating outta you young man, no cutting the bottom off and converting it to pot noodle DWC lol 

• Like 4

Just now, Green demon said:

Oh you gotta let him enter Mark, pride before a fool lol 

Now I don't want no cheating outta you young man, no cutting the bottom off and converting it to pot noodle DWC lol 

Oh man - that's fighting talk :bangin:  bring it on!!!

• Like 3

:skin_up:Quite fancy a pot noodle, so consider me playing along for 'fun'. I can't do a proper grow at the moment, so this will be in a mini greenhouse outside.

Fun (a first thought, liable to change) = normal pot noodle tub (only wimps need the big ones *ahem*), containing a pheno of panama/malawi that even in direct sunlight has an internode legnth of about 5-6". This will be the first time it's been flowered. Probably coco  with ghe nutes, not feeling organic on this, and I've got all that in the cupboard.

...and once again I lament the lack of S&M emoticons. They'd really suit my mindset on this one. I feel repressed, damn you fascist admins. *shakes fist*  .... :P

eta

Picture to follow when I buy a pot noodle. Curry flavour, of course, cos it's exotic.

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
  • Like 5

I'd like another shot at these if that's ok with you, Mark? I have a little cupboard to do the job nicely.

Definitely one of the strongest strains I've ever grown.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Medicated said:

@HSO-Mark

Too late to enter? I'm a new grower - only one diary to date though bet I can give the older forum members a run for the money :stoned:

We are going to be including some newer members my friend. So welcome to the 2019 PNC  ;)

Can you send mailing info via pm please  :yep:

5 hours ago, j.o.i.n.t said:

:skin_up:Quite fancy a pot noodle, so consider me playing along for 'fun'. I can't do a proper grow at the moment, so this will be in a mini greenhouse outside.

Fun (a first thought, liable to change) = normal pot noodle tub (only wimps need the big ones *ahem*), containing a pheno of panama/malawi that even in direct sunlight has an internode legnth of about 5-6". This will be the first time it's been flowered. Probably coco  with ghe nutes, not feeling organic on this, and I've got all that in the cupboard.

...and once again I lament the lack of S&M emoticons. They'd really suit my mindset on this one. I feel repressed, damn you fascist admins. *shakes fist*  .... :P

eta

Picture to follow when I buy a pot noodle. Curry flavour, of course, cos it's exotic.

Drop info over please mate :yep:

5 hours ago, ratdog said:

I'd like another shot at these if that's ok with you, Mark? I have a little cupboard to do the job nicely.

Definitely one of the strongest strains I've ever grown.

3 hours ago, Rampa Green said:

Good luck guys. I may join in too. Gotta have an extra challenge now and then :boxing:

@ratdog @Rampa Green Welcome aboard boy's  ;)

You know the drill by now, please send mailing info over and I'll get you 4 added to the list  ;)

That puts us around 18-20 members so far. So around halfway there ;)

Plenty of time for other members to enter as we have a set end date ;) which is over 6 months away. Maybe even time for a few member's to do multiple grows as a few are already started which is very cool to see :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

Just now, HSO-Mark said:

which is over 6 months away. Maybe even time for a few member's to do multiple grows as a few are already started which is very cool to see

I have a feeling Vince maybe doing some serious regen growing in the King Size this season, he has already started - be warned people lol

• Like 4

1 hour ago, InTheSystem said:

he has already started - be warned people lol

Oh he's a man with a plan this time. Definitely out to defend his title ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

@HSO-Mark

I was just going to enter for fun, but now I've seen the prizes I'll definitely mull over entering proper! If I choose not to, do you mind if I start a thread and play along anyway, just for the fun of it?

Potting up OK isn't it?

Pre being trimmed and being tucked up in a propagator - (Ace seeds panama/malawi planted in jan, and now just starting to show alternate phylotaxy - the stretchiest in veg I've got  :flex: )

I'm sure it'll be fine lol

large.battlecry.jpg.bc35378b4b43db987c37

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, InTheSystem said:

I have a feeling Vince maybe doing some serious regen growing in the King Size this season, he has already started - be warned people lol

i have not started ..i aint got any seeds yet ..im just limbering up ..putting me pot noodle pot into hot water ..then towel drying ..then cold dip ..flexing ...you`ll know when ive started ..the fanfare gives it away

• Like 9

Just now, vince noir rock n roll star said:

i have not started ..i aint got any seeds yet ..im just limbering up ..putting me pot noodle pot into hot water ..then towel drying ..then cold dip ..flexing ...you`ll know when ive started ..the fanfare gives it away

lollol - well at least in terms of diary up and running... I will be listening for the trumpets mate

• Like 2

On 19/06/2019 at 0:47 PM, Medicated said:I can give the older forum members a run for the money :stoned:

And I thought that was fighting talk, to whit I merely accepted your challenge. If I was wrong I'll happy cancel that order of spider mites heading to your address lol 

I see you plan to run a DWC Noodle, I called it, I knew someone would! You might out yeild my organic noodle but at least I can eat mine hahahahha haha

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Green demon said:

And I thought that was fighting talk, to whit I merely accepted your challenge. If I was wrong I'll happy cancel that order of spider mites heading to your address lol 

I see you plan to run a DWC Noodle, I called it, I knew someone would! You might out yeild my organic noodle but at least I can eat mine hahahahha haha

Hey bro - please don't cancel that order, my ladybirds were looking forward to some tasty mites, now i'm going to have to go find some aphids for them :naughty:

I would not count on my yield being that big either, a lot can go wrong with a micro DWC, I'm just looking forward to the challenge!

• Like 2