Tent Finished

GreenVision

@GreenVision

I hear ya I have switched to led also and am finding I need to re-adjust my enviro to cope with the lack of heat. Even on this run the plants leaves are fucked (cold lockout etc) the buds are solid and wow the smells are a lot stronger!  

You will smash it fella!!!

peace

lil d.

• Like 4

@badbillybob Hi mate, oddly enough I was just looking at your grow, I'm hoping to follow you with a new grow so I've been following along. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SensiMille said:

Nice! Looks to be a chunky investment. What's your space if you don't mind me asking?

Its a 1.5m x 3m BudBox Pro tent mate. I chose this tent specifically as the inlet area at each end is designed to allow pipework through for various hydro systems. 

This is one end of the tent.

medium.a.jpg.a6327a94929b4babc6d7d09cccc

See the main manifold to my RDWC can go through the inlet at the tents ground level... 

Meaning I can have the header pot OUTSIDE the tent, which is great for various reasons.

medium.e.jpg.b397f35e52677efcc1326ba106a

Now the tent has ONLY grow pots and I don't need to go inside for basic water changes. Bloody great tent all round mate.

• Like 8

Just now, Salty said:

Shiny shiny clean n tidy mucker......very nice

All the best dude

lol cheers mate, new carpet down too so its like a new posh office in there, if I had the space I'd get one those shiny uncomfortable reception sofas in there.

Take it easy bud.

• Like 3

Just now, lildaveham said:

re-adjust my enviro

All I have done is go down a little with the fan setup. I had 1000 m3 p/h fan, this new one I think is about 890 m3 p/h. As you say its a bit try and see. 

I saw lots of folks saying lower temps so the timing of this new grow is no accident. I love the winter grows personally but I thought maybe a late spring start might the best option given so many using the QB's seem to report lower tent / groom temps.

Should be a good summer, just hope I have some hair left the other side of it. :unsure:

• Like 3

Alright there @GreenVision 

Tidy mate, 

How are you running your boards? Wattage wise?

I presume they are adjustable drivers, 

Anyway good lick with your new lighting rig, looks the biz.

Take it easy .Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

Just now, Jibba jabba said:

How are you running your boards? Wattage wise?

lol Mate I have no idea atm.

The plan is to just dim them right down in the early stages of veg as I cant get the seedlings into the pots until they're ready to take those massive tubs of water. Then I was just going to adjust as I went along.

I will have a meter before they go in so maybe I'll use that as a way of upping it as I go along.

I kinda just wing these thing tbh. :unsure:

• Like 2

On 11/06/2019 at 10:32 AM, zabz said:

Very tidy mate! :notworthy:

One day rodney... one day

Thanks bud. Is my pride and joy now.

12 minutes ago, MAD PROFESSOR said:

Very nice setup @GreenVision

Like that alot!

Thanks matey, as I've said took a long time and a lot of doing.

I know only too well mate! just finished my similar room and just started the first ever grow!

Looks like we have similar tastes!

Let me know how you're getting on!

• Like 1