The Big Freeze

Andromedian

4 hours ago, Standin Megardin said:

NO way bro,  gutted for you but you seem to be handling the loss like a boss, hats off to you & heads off to the fecker(s) who did this :wanker:  

It's all part of the game my friend.....always a kick in the balls, even if it is 1 plant or 10 plants....or 30 as this was....

That's why it cracks me up on here when some folk go on about doing numbers....point proved....it ain't all sunshine and roses lol

• Like 4

1 hour ago, panik said:

Gutted for you guys,..  but your Guerrilla veterans you know the score , dust ya selfs off crack back on :yep: 

hope the cunts that took em crash on way to wherever there going and hurt themselves wankers ..

lollol 

I thought the same mate...these people have achieved nothing from taking them, 

We spread the crosses over 3 plots mate so fingers crosses.

That last episode has got us a little paranoid, so we are going to move a load on the weekend...

Fucking plants were doing really well too, that's all that fucks me off....when I got there and saw they were gone, I wanted to kill some c*nt,

then thought, "hold on a minute, I better get the fuck outta here, lol

• Like 5

1 hour ago, stu914 said:

I reckon it's the authorities as well, rippers would have left a mess and if they know their stuff, realised they weren't ready yet...

My heartfelt goes out to you two guys, all that fecking work just for a bunch of jobsworths to go on the rob...

Fuckem mate, onwards and upwards...

Bit shit....fuming yesterday....yeah mate, cannot mention details, but deffo authorities....very high security area, so we thought fuck it, that'll do...

camera clocked us on the way in....no camera where the drop off is....when on foot, different way in.

Cheers though mate...Shit is still going well

hows yaself….

1 hour ago, Al Swearengen said:

What a load of bollox , sorry this happened man . I know how much hard work you put into these plots. Best of luck with the other 5 spots. Keep safe and keep on trucking .

Al :yinyang:

Sappnin Al....Yeah mate, total Bollocks

If I knew who it was, I would lazer beam their mother fucking arse with my space ship :yes:

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

hows yaself….

Up to our necks in trying to move house...what fun!!...Hopefully be done and dusted by end Sept....

You and Zug stay safe out there bud...thinking of ya...:yep:

;)

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, stu914 said:

Up to our necks in trying to move house...what fun!!...Hopefully be done and dusted by end Sept....

You and Zug stay safe out there bud...thinking of ya...:yep:

;)

Thanks Stu mate.....

They got the plants, but they didn't get us, so alls cool

hope you and the family are doing well dude

be lucky

:yep:

• Like 6

Fucking cunts!!!!! Really sorry to hear this guys. I'm gutted for you both. Keep your head up and plough on.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Jumpin Jack said:

Fuching cunt bags..:furious:

Should have public hangings for rippers..

10 minutes in a locked room, would do for me ha ha 

We are slightly to blame....visiting plots in the day, is a total wrong 'un,

and to be honest, these were suppose to be going elsewhere, but a logistical hitch, on the night,

Halted that plan in its track....last minute, took us here....

I can understand why rippers rip, but cannot for the life of me, ever understand, why the authorities rip....:thumbdown:

20 hours ago, Tommy tucker said:

Fucking cunts!!!!! Really sorry to hear this guys. I'm gutted for you both. Keep your head up and plough on.

The weird thing is.....losing plots and plants, makes us even more resolute....

Fuck 'em….won't stop us doing our shit

• Like 9

Still got a few to go out on the weekend.....better late than never

Doing well indoors atm, should have gone out several times but wasn't possible...

We don't give up on anything, and even though they may end up like auto's....fuck it!

large.IMG_1330.JPG

• Like 11

After last weeks depressing update....we decided to do a triple header...

3 plot visit....Firstly, The Alley Plot, then The Tower and finally a new plot we haven't named yet...

All had Insta-plot bags....The Tower were all Freezeland crosses. These went out 3 weeks ago, very small.

The idea was to move them to a more secure location, but after arriving...we kinda realized they were fine where they were.

For only being out a few weeks, plants were doing really well, one was a Fire 99 which had gone all auto.

large.IMG_1336.JPGlarge.IMG_1337.JPGlarge.IMG_1335.JPGlarge.IMG_1334.JPG

None of the crosses were flowering yet, which was a bonus....some were a little dry, but doing pretty damn good.....

:yep:

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

We decided to go to The Tower Plot to check on the ladies.....

As we left was greeted with this beautiful sky..

large.5d588118db285_IMG_1391(2).JPG

All Freezeland Crosses here. Think they are just getting over a little bit of nute burn...

all new growth now looking ok....

large.IMG_1394.JPGlarge.IMG_1397.JPG

The MobFreeze smell absolutely gorgeous....a few of the Lemon Freeze are just starting to flower.

• Like 11

42 minutes ago, Stashmonger said:

Si which freeze crosses are left? 

Freeze Fire99? Did half of them auto as usual? 

The FF99? nah mate, no auto's....Panik's team sorted that shit out. They are looking pretty good

Gonna be one to look out for next season, Same as the LemonFreeze, PurpleFreeze, and after smelling the MobFreeze…….WOW, didn't even have to rub the stem,

Just shook the plant....gorgeous danky smell.

FreezeWarp looked the better plant in early veg stages and the LemonFreeze seem to have a weird curly leaf thing going on, when vegging indoors,

Just a shame I couldn't get them going a little earlier, they have only been out a month lol

Size isn't everything and as long as some come home, at least it will give us an idea of whats good for next season,

:yes:

• Like 7

5 hours ago, panik said:

Looking good guys :yep:  bp tells me the same about the MobFreeze yesterday said the stem rub is incredible... ;)

Cheers mate

Was never going to be monsters, but they are doing well...think Zug added too much shit when we first put them out, got a little nute burn/lock,

Ok now though....for a month's growth....they ain't so bad. All very uniform too, no spazzy plants....

I am hoping they finish a bit later.....

Would it be possible starting these real early? or not such a good idea

atb

• Like 2