The Big Freeze

Andromedian

1 minute ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

I thought this was someone's arse at first. I need to get some glasses i think. 

lollol 

• Like 1

cracked up when I looked at the pic after reading that.. it looks like he has a camo jacket on and about to take a shit or at it in the bushes lmao. wicked

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, RandyBoBandy said:

cracked up when I looked at the pic after reading that.. it looks like he has a camo jacket on and about to take a shit or at it in the bushes lmao. wicked

I had to go and have another look.....

looks like an action man, about to take a shit on an auto lollol 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

large.5da48bc74853e_Screenshot(45).png

First comment probably not appropriate. Sorry. 

Edited by ROCKSTEADY6
  • Like 1

You guys have had it tough this season. At least nobody is hurt or locked up, I can imagine the grief though. I've been ripped a couple.of times, once was almost the whole seasons worth. Next year you will smash it I'm sure

• Like 2

2 hours ago, geo1 said:

You guys have had it tough this season. At least nobody is hurt or locked up, I can imagine the grief though. I've been ripped a couple.of times, once was almost the whole seasons worth. Next year you will smash it I'm sure

Makes you feel sick when you turn up to the plot and realise 

Cannot explain the feeling......

Yeah mate, been a tough year for us....put too much into TFZ.....always the way though

made us neglect other plots....that we are now dependent on....

We should do ok by the end of it 

kinda down but not out

• Like 4

What a night that was....

Think we have had enough kicks in the bollocks of late....little bit of silver lining wouldn't go a miss

Anyway....a long time ago in the season....we visited our Parlour plot, and realized some slag had taken the Fire99 auto's,

they were all very small, and what they took, wouldn't have come to half oz....but all the same, a rip is a rip,

we wanted to trap and camera the place up, in wait of the rippers return, but ended up not bothering due to commitments elsewhere..

So we just wrote the plot off....knowing full well, they would return and take them as they were ready.

We decided to go back there last night....more curiosity, than anything

All RGSC strains here including a few Freezeland crosses.....

On the way....the usual prediction conversation started...

For some stupid reason, I had a really good feeling, that the plants were all there, and the rippers didn't return...the other side of me thought,

well, no way.....2 hopes....bob and no.

Zug thought there would be just popcorn what they have left...maybe bits and pieces...

The rain actually held out for the best part of it....shocking lol

Right poxy walk getting to the gaff....especially if it was gone ha ha

Well......as we walked into the plot, we nearly fell over...

Nothing else had been touched.....quite a bit of mould going down, but what a fucking result...

Most of the mould was on the GG#5 x Freezeland….this was covered. Everything else wasn't so bad.

Was a really nice Purple Freeze here....tiny bit of mould….beautiful colours. I'll post some pics up when zug sends me them.

We harvested a lovely FF99, smelt gorgeous....quite a bit of Fire99 and Some gorgeous smelling Lemonade OG, even better than last years, like Lemonade OG+ ha ha...

Fuck knows why they didn't come back....a ripper with a conscience 

Thank you....whoever you are;)

Made us very happy this evening

So like I said....not a sad end to things really...

It is why we do 6 plots.....We have lost a lot, but that is Guerrilla growing innit

Pics to follow......

• Like 14

Well first up......

These are all Zugs pics....didn't have my camera...

What an up and down season for us...

First pic is a Lower branch of a Lemonade OG, fookin bud was massive, and smell was lovely....proper cooked, all the plants here....

large.IMG_4272.JPG

We should have come back here 2-3 weeks ago, but didn't think there would be anything here....

The GG#5 x Freezeland, got hit the worst on the mould front, this should have come down 2 weeks previous, so our own faults here...

she looked like she finished well too

large.5dab7f412a41b_IMG_4273(2).JPG

The Purple Freeze had a beautiful colour to it, very resinous and very cooked

large.IMG_4271.JPGlarge.IMG_4275.JPG

So yeah, what a fuckin result!

The Crosses here have done really well considering how late they went out and how late they stayed out.....most with only a little mould...

would like to start these a lot earlier and give them a proper chance.....

• Like 14

The main course looks lovely andro.  Nice cooking.  Shame about the starter.  Hope your net has small mesh, for small fish.  Now it's starting to close.  

Let's remember, revenge is a dish best served cold.

Nice contingency plots.  Perfect guerilla tactics.  

Total respect.

I always knew youd do the thread anyhow.

@Andromedian

@zug

always busy trying.  No time for sod all else.  Good luck boys.  

Thanks for inspiring us, not only to do it.  But keep doing it.  Always.  

;)

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Phoenix said:

The main course looks lovely andro.  Nice cooking.  Shame about the starter.  Hope your net has small mesh, for small fish.  Now it's starting to close.  

Let's remember, revenge is a dish best served cold.

Nice contingency plots.  Perfect guerilla tactics.  

Total respect.

I always knew youd do the thread anyhow.

@Andromedian

@zug

always busy trying.  No time for sod all else.  Good luck boys.  

Thanks for inspiring us, not only to do it.  But keep doing it.  Always.  

;)

lol Something along them lines......I have calmed down a bit now ha ha

But regardless....never forgotten! Revenge is not always sweet, but sometimes really stupid,

We do stupid things when we want revenge....when we want to teach someone a lesson, we use our minds and not our anger.....

Thanks man

:yep:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty gutted this season, to be honest. Sometimes when shit is going so well, the silver lining....becomes like a bad fuck, and comes too quickly...

when you consider, what we lost...it kinda came back, but then that is why we do it surely....it is never easy, and the world is full of cunts....

The other thing, was the insta-plot bags....oh yeah, fucking great, if you are doing 2 plots and can water them like a motherfucker.....

In our case....because of the attention we had to give TFZ, we couldn't give certain plots, what they need, although certain, unexpected plots, gave us the goods....

The Freezeland crosses....well started really late, and to be honest, had so much shit going down at the time...the only practical way we could do them, was in the bags...

The first ones we put out, Orchard plot....these were doing really well, but then lost to the authorities......c*nts

The next lot went to the parlour,,,,,,Ripped early on, so we didn't return, thinking they would be gone.....the rippers didn't return....

The last ones to go out....went to the Tower plot.....all insta-plot bags....Well didn't do so well....we think they all dried out....early stages, maybe over ferts 

So on a lot of levels, very inconclusive.....but from what we did get....well as I expected, the FF99, lovely strong smoke and basically looks a fire99 duplicate,

Only a little darker......would love to monsterdize a few of these.....:naughty:

The purple freeze....Fuck me, the ones at the parlour plot, were proper coated....

as to the smoke....mmmm...strong, hyper, bland, and very, well.....only way to describe it, after a joint, my mouth tasted like I had done a line of coke, 

Don't do coke, so not quite my cup of tea this one ha ha

A lot of folk would love this though....

The rest, well, I guess, maybe next season aye...…...

Thanks @panik for letting us have a go on them.....sorry mate....Shit happens, as you know....

:alien:

• Like 7