lol

15mins is nothing! Fairplay. 

What time of day did you opt for? 

You guys are brilliant. 

Cheers dude:yep:

All depends on what plot we go to.....

If we are going to have a bbq, then a little earlier lol

Plots like these, then very late....

Another bloody mission tonight.....always get anxious, when we go to TFZ....always

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, bubbleguppie said:

@Andromedian thanks for posting this dude just funnily enough messaged @panik to see if it was too late to start a fast diesel but you've answered my question 

Our Fast diesel were quite big going out, should have gone out a few weeks ago, but had more dramas than Mary J......

Anything started now, would still be worth doing, although, would end up like an auto, even getting half to an oz a plant has got to be worth it....

think our Fast Diesel finished early October, will have to ask Zug on that one....he fucking loves the stuff lol

I am a Lemonade OG man...….but run out :wallbash: 

• Like 2

Have you tried the affidaze..just wondering how the smoke is..got a couple big one ones going...:skin_up:

• Like 2

@Andromedian bthanks dude ive got a fast diesel left and a fire 99 my purkle is 2 weeks old today. Sorry to hi jack your thread but cool and if i get a half thats what ill get lol not greedy just doing it to gain experince for next summers greenhouse antics

Just now, Jumpin Jack said:

Have you tried the affidaze..just wondering how the smoke is..got a couple big one ones going...:skin_up:

We grew 2 last season....and to be honest, mine is still in a hoover bag

Zug wasn't a fan, if I remember rightly.....

Will let you know lol on that one

Horses for courses and all that....we wasn't a fan of the DFG, yet everyone else loved them....

guess Alien taste buds, ain't human taste buds

Your plants are beautiful mate....did you start them early like us?

• Like 1

Started mine on april 1st..looking like a couple might be the biggest plants i ever grow..and i usually start on april 1st

Edited by Jumpin Jack
  • Like 2

Started mine on april 1st..looking like a couple might be the biggest plants i ever grow..and i usually start on april 1st

Edited by Jumpin Jack
  • Like 1

Just now, bubbleguppie said:

@Andromedian bthanks dude ive got a fast diesel left and a fire 99 my purkle is 2 weeks old today. Sorry to hi jack your thread but cool and if i get a half thats what ill get lol not greedy just doing it to gain experince for next summers greenhouse antics

Fire 99 is my Fave of all outdoor smokes, and Zug's

Amazing smoke, strong as fuck....

Unstable though, auto wise.....we do them, 2 to a hole......

The new FF99 is where its at though....Freezeland is some strong shit.....24 on the THC level

as if Fire 99 wasn't strong enough...….

Lemon Freeze....another one to watch

• Like 2

@Andromedian rather then span ya thread ill pm you if ok please ? ive been looking at watching your new beans with the freezeland crosses im guessing these will be out next year for purchase then ?

Just now, Jumpin Jack said:

Yeah mate, they are looking banging

we started ours in February....haven't seen them for a month though....they are in 120 litre towers, buried in the ground

seeing them babies tonight.....

Gorilla haze, lovely smoke....been smoking that for last month...

• Like 3

I cant wait to see how yours are doing..

When i planted out at the plot,,i dug down 10 inches and hit ground water..so wet this spring so i got 32 gal garbage cans and cut the bottoms off..not towers like yours but we do what we have too to make things work..

• Like 2

Well, another fucking failed mission, had to come home with the plants....pissed us right off

Anyway...Zug managed to get some pics of TFZ.....wow, it has got a little bit over grown, you could say....

Fucking slug fest was taking place, on the ones we planted in the ground...the towers were untouched....a couple of splits stems, but nothing

worth losing sleep over....we usually harvest plants this size lol

large.IMG_4027.JPGlarge.IMG_4023.JPGlarge.IMG_4022.JPGlarge.IMG_3989.JPG

Making New plans, as we speak....

:thumsup:

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Andromedian said:

Well, another fucking failed mission, had to come home with the plants....

No! 

:unsure:

Why?