RGS Test Grow. Strawberry Diesel x Gelato 41.

GreenVision

Hi all, been a bit too long since the last update, had a lot on and been putting much of my efforts into the Zkittzo as they're in bloom plus a few other things I'm working on. Kinda let this diary go a bit too long. 

But its all back on track now, just literally potted up, the plants were topped about a week back whilst still in the smaller pots. Got rid of the LED panels that were over them and dusted of the old Lumatek 600w Ballast. Been quite some time since I have run a ballast, well one that's not attached to the light unit etc. Been even longer since I used an MH bulb as well, at least a year, forgot how much heat those things give off. Not the most ideal bulb to be sitting under whilst potting up in this heat.

large.a.JPG.85bf81ce10aa469058c0fa866780

large.b.JPG.d376f2c8cb368f8bffbf6d5df36a

large.c.JPG.af392d6f329bb63e6a6692bbb495

large.d.JPG.0dbef652d21d34ffea758685f9c3

large.e.JPG.0a5be6d317d8575af4a2b031ca1c

large.f.JPG.2dee99281ca50d9cf2df58810e48

The plants are all really healthy. They reacted well to the topping and bounced back really fast, the side branching is growing out really equal as well. The have been getting fed on Shogun grow full dose since getting topped. Hoping to see some real growth soon. @panik They're quite homogeneous these one mate, all very similar growth speeds, leave patterns, stem shape, node distance. Loooking good atm mate.

As I have said a few times I am really looking forward to this strain, will be taking cuts of every female I get as I'm quite sure this will be a blinding strain in the RDWC with a SCROG. Think I'll be feeding these on a more punchy feeding schedule once in bloom, at the very least I'll be using a boost with the base bloom nutrients to see what this one can do. Quite sure I'll be topping again and going all the way up to my 12 litre pots with these ones, have a feeling they'll be worth it.

Thanks for reading. Will update a bit more frequent from here on.

GV.

• Like 7

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
25 minutes ago, Tgrow said:

I take it these turned out too dank to report back eh?

@GreenVision

Hi tgrow, RGS seeds are pretty good mate, ive had good results with purkle#1 and fast diesel and they specialize in uk outdoor varieties and they do them well, if you have problems and bring them up thats sound but if you start commenting on old threads it looks a bit shit stiry if you know what i mean ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LA LUNA said:

Hi tgrow, RGS seeds are pretty good mate, ive had good results with purkle#1 and fast diesel and they specialize in uk outdoor varieties and they do them well, if you have problems and bring them up thats sound but if you start commenting on old threads it looks a bit shit stiry if you know what i mean ?

Agreed..

@GreenVision did you ever finish these ??

Edited by panik
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, panik said:

@GreenVision

Take that as a no then?

Yes. These were finished.

But given the way the Real GG and Zkittzo had gone I decided to end this Diary rather than bitch about it all. 

After loosing what I had hoped would be 12 lovely plants and a further 12 young plants a week or two later I just didn't have the heart to keep this diary going.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GreenVision said:

Yes. These were finished.

But given the way the Real GG and Zkittzo had gone I decided to end this Diary rather than bitch about it all. 

After loosing what I had hoped would be 12 lovely plants and a further 12 young plants a week or two later I just didn't have the heart to keep this diary going.

I don't understand mate , you lost them ? threw them away?? or you didn't finish them on the back of your bad experience with the Zkittzo??

They were looking real nice in here .. shame 

2 hours ago, panik said:

I don't understand mate , you lost them ? threw them away?? or you didn't finish them on the back of your bad experience with the Zkittzo??

They were looking real nice in here .. shame 

Yes. These were very healthy plants, had a good vigour, quite homogeneous given the genetics involved, got 15 females out of 16 seeds too.

As you say shame the Zkittzo and Real GG's went so wrong.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

Yes. These were very healthy plants, had a good vigour, quite homogeneous given the genetics involved, got 15 females out of 16 seeds too.

As you say shame the Zkittzo and Real GG's went so wrong.

Oh nice thanks for feed back,.. :yep: