Auto Grow: Dinafem Critical+ 2.0

Serpent

21/06/2019 – Day #62 [18/6 Light]

Apologies for being lame updating this here diary, sometimes life just gets in the way. This also hasn’t been one of my better grows as at times they have been neglected, but on a positive note they’re still alive and flowering :george:

That said I’m pretty happy with how these are growing, leaves are still a nice lush green, both are budding up nicely with a fat main cola and decent side branching.

I’ve also been using Plant Magic Oldtimers PK 4-8 so the feed is currently…

• 4ml per litre Plant Magic Oldtimers Bloom
  • 1ml per litre Plant Magic Oldtimers PK 4-8
  • 1ml per litre Plant Magic Magne-Cal

Now here's some pics...

large.Autos-Day62-05.jpg

large.Autos-Day62-06.jpg

large.Autos-Day62-07.jpg

large.Autos-Day62-08.jpg

Thanks for swinging by and keep it green :smokin:

Edited by Serpent
  • Like 7

@Serpent Those buds are filling out a treat buddy  ;)

Looking like another 14 day's and it will be harvest time  :yep:

Would you agree mate?

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

12/07/2019 – Day #83 [18/6 Light]

Sorry for the lack of updates but thought you’d like to see the two Critical 2.0’s at harvest.

It was quite a straight forward grow as both plants were similar to each other and lapped up the feed, pushing the Oldtimers Bloom to 5ml for a couple of feeds plus a touch of Oldtimers PK 4-8. They also had a 10 day flush so the leaves towards the end were really fading as they rinsed out the last of the feed.

C+ #1 did show a little bit of foxtaling, mainly on the cola, possibly as I’ve been battling with temps the last couple of weeks. At times I had to dim the ballast to 400w and 250w, then when the ambient temps cooled a bit, I’d switch it back to 600w.

Both plants showed a nice main cola with decent side branching, they also had a good leaf to calyx ratio and although harvest was still a chore they were fairly easy to trim. And the buds were pretty dense with a nice frosting and the smell while trimming was really wetting my appetite to smoke her.

And to finish here’s some pics…

Critical+ 2.0 Auto #1

large.Autos-Day83-01.jpg

large.Autos-Day83-02.jpg

large.Autos-Day83-03.jpg

large.Autos-Day83-04.jpg

Critical+ 2.0 Auto #2

large.Autos-Day83-05.jpg

large.Autos-Day83-06.jpg

large.Autos-Day83-07.jpg

Yes this is the right way as the stem was struggling to support the buds, even when tied to a bamboo cane :stoned:

large.Autos-Day83-08.jpg

large.Autos-Day83-09.jpg

Scissor hash from both plants

large.Autos-Day83-10.jpg

Thanks y'all and keep it green :smokin:

Edited by Serpent
  • Like 6

Nice grow and diary - short and sweet.. Enjoy the harvest mate ;)

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 3

@Serpent Now I would call this a very successful harvest of some Fire looking flowers  :headbang:

Smashed this one out of the park mate :yep:

Congrats on the harvest buddy ;)

Mark..

• Like 2

Thanks @Dinafem-Mark yeah I'm pretty impressed as when harvesting it seemed a half decent haul. I'll also do a smoke report once the buds are dried and had a bit of a cure :yep:

• Like 2

Just now, Serpent said:

Thanks @Dinafem-Mark yeah I'm pretty impressed as when harvesting it seemed a half decent haul. I'll also do a smoke report once the buds are dried and had a bit of a cure :yep:

I'll think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the end yield mate and a smoke report once fully dry and cured of course would be greatly appreciated  :yep:

Will me a great way to end a great diary ;)

Mark.. 

• Like 2

@SerpentGood results there dude, especially as you said you neglected them a bit.

It’s a pisser when life get in the way of the fun stuff, I have had that myself lately and haven’t been updating my diary.

Enjoy the fruits of your labours dude, the Critical is nice smoke.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry @Smokebelch I've just noticed this as yup life can certainly be a pisser at times :yinyang:

And ohh yes looking forward to sampling her as the result are in, 2 plants yielded 7.9 oz (225g) so just under 4oz a plant and here's a photo of them curing in the jars :)

large.Critical-Buds-Curing.jpg

Next update will be a smoke report in a couple of weeks, thanks y'all and keep it green :smokin:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/08/2019 at 9:35 AM, Serpent said:

Sorry @Smokebelch I've just noticed this as yup life can certainly be a pisser at times :yinyang:

And ohh yes looking forward to sampling her as the result are in, 2 plants yielded 7.9 oz (225g) so just under 4oz a plant and here's a photo of them curing in the jars :)

large.Critical-Buds-Curing.jpg

Next update will be a smoke report in a couple of weeks, thanks y'all and keep it green :smokin:

Now that's what I call a nice end result with some Fire looking flowers Jared and starting the curing stage ;)

Nice result my friend  :yep: and thanks for the dry bud shots  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 2

On 13/08/2019 at 9:51 AM, Serpent said:

Thanks @Dinafem-Mark yeah I was pretty darn chuffed with the result and smoke report to follow soon :yep:

Take your time mate a good "cure" makes all the difference :yep:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...