UK Cannabis Law and the Human Rights issue. You can help!

srfr

Randomly picked up this thread and I like the idea but feel that currently this might be a bit of a non starter in the current climate.

Unfortunately I am one of those who believes we will always have oppressive cannabis laws just like we will around all psychedelics, the benefits cause way to many problems for some people wallets! I would love cannabis to be legal but when people talk about making it legal, what respect are we talking about here?

From my side I am daily medical user to keep me away from pharmaceuticals that quite simply fuck me up and I appreciate your efforts pushing forward with this but I don't want this Outlaw chap representing me or my people lol Honestly I might sound like an old fart but some dude dressed like a terrorist, handing out free weed and blazing it up in public is not going to change any law. In fact I think this guy makes us all look like drug taking losers the non smokers think we are.

You pay this fella £120 a year? For what exactly?

He is like the Drew fella with the crazy hair, fair play for putting yourself out there but you approach only fits YouTube or Instagram because there are some fucking normal members of society growing and consuming tonnes of weed without being bellends.

Sorry for the rant but I don't in my personal opinion people like Outlaw don't help us but help build followers and his own bank account by the sounds of it.

I might have it wrong but its the impression I get.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, srfr said:

Sadly the WTU has ground to a halt due to lack of funds BUT the evidence bundle and testimonials have been used by others to forward the cause.

WTU were donated over £6k. Is that all that they have to show for it? An evidence bundle?

WTF.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, bartman said:

WTU were donated over £6k. Is that all that they have to show for it? An evidence bundle?

WTF.

It’s not an insignificant item and like I said is being used by other groups including Outlaw I believe. It took 2 years to collate and has been proofed by a solicitor and a barrister. The barrister took some of the £6k you are talking about but the rest is sitting there safely until/if it’s needed. We have a case but we need more like £150k to get it to court. Stoners either don’t want to pay a few pence each to reach that goal or know nothing about it. Currently the wtu is sitting out the Outlaw challenge as it’s looking very promising. Don’t despair, WTU are not in existence to line anyone’s pockets! (Well apart from the barrister. It’s a fucking scam isn’t it. The poor can’t afford justice. The government is a sham)

1 hour ago, Kush Lover said:

Randomly picked up this thread and I like the idea but feel that currently this might be a bit of a non starter in the current climate.

Unfortunately I am one of those who believes we will always have oppressive cannabis laws just like we will around all psychedelics, the benefits cause way to many problems for some people wallets! I would love cannabis to be legal but when people talk about making it legal, what respect are we talking about here?

From my side I am daily medical user to keep me away from pharmaceuticals that quite simply fuck me up and I appreciate your efforts pushing forward with this but I don't want this Outlaw chap representing me or my people lol Honestly I might sound like an old fart but some dude dressed like a terrorist, handing out free weed and blazing it up in public is not going to change any law. In fact I think this guy makes us all look like drug taking losers the non smokers think we are.

You pay this fella £120 a year? For what exactly?

He is like the Drew fella with the crazy hair, fair play for putting yourself out there but you approach only fits YouTube or Instagram because there are some fucking normal members of society growing and consuming tonnes of weed without being bellends.

Sorry for the rant but I don't in my personal opinion people like Outlaw don't help us but help build followers and his own bank account by the sounds of it.

I might have it wrong but its the impression I get.

Yes, I hear you and that was my initial impression too and I’ve said as much on his social media. BUT, he’s doing it. He’s had those two cases thrown out. He’s got the money because there are a lot of people like me backing him. He’s doing all sorts of good things tbh. I think it’s a case of dont shoot the messenger as the message is on point!

Good job you hear what I’m saying as reading it back my wording was terrible lol

Not shooting the messenger at all I just think it’s all a bit pie in the sky especially when this Outlaw geezer looks like a damn terrorist and acts like a dick.

If a lot of people like you are backing him with £10 a month no doubt he has the money. 

£6k in an evidence bundle, shit I would of done it for £5k but jokes aside this is why ‘stoners’ as you say don’t fund things like this because it just vanished into thin air. Going by this forum alone we think about how to spend our money wisely and not lining peoples pockets.

I really am intrigued though...why do you send Outlaw £10 a month?