Got some rock hard lemon haze that sends me on a whitey when I smoke it. Can PGR's cause this?

MasterSplinter

8 minutes ago, ratdog said:

I'm imagining that said in an Oscar Wilde accent lol

lol I doubt he was from Somerset.

The best way to avoid all the shitty tricks dealers use is to simply grow your own.

I know many small time dealers will shake the bud to collect the resin.

Some will buy the CBD bud (available by the ton) and dose it with some cannabis mimicking chemicals.

The 'hash' is even worse, the fake hash looks real and they can give it various flavours and odours. Make it look like anything.  Dose it with RCs.

Recent survey in Spain showed a LOT of hash on the street (from the street dealers) to have faeces in it. That old butt hash.

Even the cartridge industry is full of fake ones, loaded with (if your lucky) nothing and if unlucky, some RC.

Moral of the tale as ever is you can only trust the plants you grow.

quite right, grow your own and if you are running short between crops, grow more. 

leave the street weed for those who don't mind smoking pgr laced weed,

California have banned most of these growth hormone boosters as they have been found to cause cancers, or have carcinogenic ingredients, so f*ck that, just grow your own

On 4/21/2019 at 8:55 PM, MasterSplinter said:

Some tricones long and stringy looking with thin heads.

Could be mold maybe, or sprayed with a synthetic cannabinoid solution (which would explain the intense high and whiteys).

19 minutes ago, iBMe said:

Could be mold maybe, or sprayed with a synthetic cannabinoid solution (which would explain the intense high and whiteys).

Do CBD buds not have trichs that match the Ops description?

Could be CBD buds adulterated with spice or similar?

Edited by Absurdist
That type of speculation is how rumors start!

Also cropped early haze PGR weed is generally on the path to a whitey you can often get higher THC but lower other CBN's as AFAIK they develop in the later stages of harvest?

Main reason I started growing! The weed priced normally nowadays is so hit and miss but usually shocking, and then when you finally find something half decent its 40 quid for an 8th or 220 on the zip and it's still normally questionable as to whether it was worth it!! :furious:

• 6 months later...

Never heard of PGR's making people whitey, but you might be onto something! Either that or you're a lightweight. Happens to the best of us, I smoked hard for 10 years, quit for for 2 - then had a J, whitey fever kicked in ...

On 21/04/2019 at 8:42 PM, GreenVision said:

I'd not bother with it mate.

I shit you not the commercial growers do all sorts to make shite weed better. I remember a stuff called "Bless" that hit London in the early 2000's. Very solid nugs, very light green, but it smelt like chemicals and left a really weird sandy residue on the baggie. Funny but I, as did many, have the exact same issues with it. Every time I smoked it I would have a really bad whitey or have a severe panic / anxiety attack. It took a while to narrow it down like most it only popped up once or twice a month. But it was 100% something nasty in that weed.

I'd examine it under a magnifying glass or loupe if you have one before smoking any more.

A m8 nudge wink showed me the sandy stuff once and told me to chew a bit. Trusting him 100%, I bit it. Imported with micro glass from sand blasting, probably used, like eating a 'sand'wich. 

Edited by Hairy ape
Dyslexic fingers
  • Like 1