Got some rock hard lemon haze that sends me on a whitey when I smoke it. Can PGR's cause this?

MasterSplinter

Too many cunts trying to make quick money, with no interest in cannabis or the people they sell it too these days. It's a shame that the young don't understand the level of trust their putting in these people, or how to spot a shit product. I suppose it's about mindset though, I've never been 'desparate' to get high, or impress my friends, can't count the amount of times I've refused to buy something I think is shit.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Mugwuffin said:

You dirty bastard lol

aye we was young tho about 12 it didnt do much except i slipped all the way home. :rofl:  

2 minutes ago, Autobud said:

Ewe sure mate? Might have ewe off ewe'r tits. Don't want ewe driving the wrong way up the motorway and ram'ming into some poor fecker now do we :yep: 

E2a Banana Skins, now theres one to remember :toldya:

i`ll bong it the things thats been through these lungs,a bag of dodgy green is fuk all mun. :skin_up:  

Just now, MasterSplinter said:

I have a scope! Just reminded me, going to dig it out of the attic now. My partner smokes it fine though ... which is strange. She's like TheKing though, she'll smoke anything.

na tbh i`d be weary if its making ewe offa the face butty,i`d sell it on to one of your mates + say fuk all. :yep:  :rofl:   other than that stuff it up the Chatham pocket. :yep:  

• Like 2

Ok it's under the scope, but this is a bit of a mad one.

When I check my own buds under the scope I see forests of tricones, like they're all fighting for space. Big fat heads. This is different. The tricones are thin, and sparse (in comparison to my own). Some tricones long and stringy looking with thin heads. Looks very different to mine but I'm still a newbie so this could be perfectly normal. Could have been tumbled, or compacted, or crushed at some point. The tricones look ill defined. No smooth lines.

I'll try get some side by side shots if I can some how capture the scope lens.

Is there anything I should be looking out for specifically?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MasterSplinter said:

I have a scope! Just reminded me, going to dig it out of the attic now. My partner smokes it fine though ... which is strange. She's like TheKing though, she'll smoke anything.

Just have a look see if you spot anything that looks different. 

If it looks OK and its not giving off any "Chemical" smell like ammonia etc (but not weed chem smell, I mean "Chemical" smells) then it could just be a balance of THC, CBD etc that doesn't agree with you. A few hazes can make me feel a little shitty, part of the reason I try to look for a good amount of indica in my hybrids, seems to always have a nice effect.

• Like 1

15 yr ago approx, (could be 20) a mate of mine purchased some bottle of what the dodgy shop worker said would 'double your harvest'. It was not our usual grow shop which was respectable and would not sell the various EU stimulants. We were forewarned but my mate was curious.

Bottle cost 50 quid, think it was 100ml or so, tiny thing. So, my buddy threw caution to the wind and grew (from memory) some Four Way. I grew the same but in NFT and soil without this dodgy additive.

My mate ended up with double my yield but his ounces were twice as small as mine. He had 600W of light and I had 800W at the time. His buds were rock hard, that happens with some varieties but these buds were just too solid. Even the lower usually more airy buds were like stones. You could not compress them like a normal bud, even the rock hard ones we can grow. They have some give.

Worse thing was they were tasteless also. I toked a few blows of a joint of it and that was enough for me. It was sickly bud, tasteless and the 'high' was worse than some brown mouldy Moroccan brick weed made from the leftovers of the hash processing. Putting the buds with additive next to my natural ones, they looked different, tasted different and weighed different.

Some have said this additive was called 'Rox', I do not recall the name but the bottle was just a plain bottle and the grow shop had ordered a 5 gallon container and said 'all the big growers are loving this'. I bet the customers were not.

Avoid all this chemical shit to 'help' plants. To avoid the gangsters tampering you have to grow your own.

The only people using these products are cash croppers who care little for the end users and are in it for the profit. As when alcohol was made illegal, gangsters and people will few morals will step in always.

• Like 3

Is there anything I should be looking out for specifically?

I have heard of weed being shook up then resold. Tumble the dry buds and collect the kief then sell it on. But this wouldn't explain the Whitey, if anything it'd be weak as shit I'd imagine.

Just another reason we need regulation for commercial sales.

• Like 1

Just now, GreenVision said:

I have heard of weed being shook up then resold. Tumble the dry buds and collect the kief then sell it on. But this wouldn't explain the Whitey, if anything it'd be weak as shit I'd imagine.

Just another reason we need regulation for commercial sales.

Not if it were soaked in some chemical shite

Just have a look see if you spot anything that looks different. 

If it looks OK and its not giving off any "Chemical" smell like ammonia etc (but not weed chem smell, I mean "Chemical" smells) then it could just be a balance of THC, CBD etc that doesn't agree with you. A few hazes can make me feel a little shitty, part of the reason I try to look for a good amount of indica in my hybrids, seems to always have a nice effect.

Ah ok. It's quite possible the strain doesn't agree with me. I usually love lemon hazes. Maybe this is a super lemon strain or something. The thing that really set me off though was the rock hard buds and then discovering potentially bad nutes being used. It doesn't have the regular weed taste I'll admit. But doesn't a

Just now, MyDisplayName2000 said:

15 yr ago approx, (could be 20) a mate of mine purchased some bottle of what the dodgy shop worker said would 'double your harvest'. It was not our usual grow shop which was respectable and would not sell the various EU stimulants. We were forewarned but my mate was curious.

Bottle cost 50 quid, think it was 100ml or so, tiny thing. So, my buddy threw caution to the wind and grew (from memory) some Four Way. I grew the same but in NFT and soil without this dodgy additive.

My mate ended up with double my yield but his ounces were twice as small as mine. He had 600W of light and I had 800W at the time. His buds were rock hard, that happens with some varieties but these buds were just too solid. Even the lower usually more airy buds were like stones. You could not compress them like a normal bud, even the rock hard ones we can grow. They have some give.

Worse thing was they were tasteless also. I toked a few blows of a joint of it and that was enough for me. It was sickly bud, tasteless and the 'high' was worse than some brown mouldy Moroccan brick weed made from the leftovers of the hash processing. Putting the buds with additive next to my natural ones, they looked different, tasted different and weighed different.

Some have said this additive was called 'Rox', I do not recall the name but the bottle was just a plain bottle and the grow shop had ordered a 5 gallon container and said 'all the big growers are loving this'. I bet the customers were not.

Avoid all this chemical shit to 'help' plants. To avoid the gangsters tampering you have to grow your own.

The only people using these products are cash croppers who care little for the end users and are in it for the profit. As when alcohol was made illegal, gangsters and people will few morals will step in always.

I believe this could possibly a similar type of weed. These buds are rocks. I know what you mean about them having some give. I've had those buds many times. It's what got me a little suspect about these buds being like rocks. Also the taste. There is very little taste at all. I can't taste chemicals, but I can't taste the usual flavors I get from me other strain. The high isn't great either. It's a strong high, but not a nice high.

• Like 1

Just now, MyDisplayName2000 said:

Some have said this additive was called 'Rox'

Really is nasty stuff.

I assumed people where just following the tide and putting down a product they haven't used. Turns out either way this time they're right. Really is a shitty additive.

• Like 1

Just now, Autobud said:

Not if it were soaked in some chemical shite

Possible, maybe even butane extractor then resold.

• Like 4

That happens?!

Oh yh mate, if these street dealers can earn more money our health doesn't stand a chance. Dirty horrible bastards.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Mugwuffin said:

I've never been 'desparate' to get high, or impress my friends

I'm imagining that said in an Oscar Wilde accent lol

• Like 2

Oh yh mate, if these street dealers can earn more money our health doesn't stand a chance. Dirty horrible bastards.

Scary stuff. It's disgusting how those who grow for personal use are subject to criminal prosecution when all we're trying to do is get away from harmful dirt weed, and bad characters. I only grow a small amount, but the worry of being caught, or robbed, lingers. We live in backward times.

• Like 1

We live in backward times.

Just the death throws of western civilisation ;)

• Like 1