Blue Amnesia b2b Sour Diesel

geo1

On 02/07/2019 at 5:26 PM, geo1 said:

Cheers Mark

My pleasure mate  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark.. 

• 1 month later...

Long overdue update, good and bad news with this years auto's. I chopped a Sour Diesel auto a couple of weeks ago that was down South and left with no care whatsoever. Still produced some nice chunky nugs, strong old school weed smell with a bit of fuel, in the jars now so will come back with a report in a couple of weeks.

large.20190821_143837.jpglarge.20190821_143657.jpg

Next up is a Blue Amnesia just chopped yesterday, pics from last week and yesterday (chop) lovely haze and fruit smell, lemony, defo more amnesia coming through

large.DSC_0410.jpg

Chop

large.IMG-20190827-WA0002.jpg

Chopped another Sour D too

large.DSC_0396.jpg

Plot shot from few days ago

large.DSC_0395.jpg

Plot shot from yesterday

large.IMG-20190827-WA0003.jpg

The bad news, of the second batch, I had 2 SD's and 2 BA's, now only have one BA that needs a couple of weeks. Rodents and deer savaged the crop, all of these from the first batch really bounced back

• Like 3

On 28/08/2019 at 8:20 PM, geo1 said:

The bad news, of the second batch, I had 2 SD's and 2 BA's, now only have one BA that needs a couple of weeks. Rodents and deer savaged the crop, all of these from the first batch really bounced back

At first I thought the dreaded bud rot had hit but I see it's deer,s and rodents this time :(

Nice to see youve started to harvest some flowers this year mate. The ASD harvested don't look to bad at all :yep:

Now the Blue ammo is down and sounds delicious  ;)

Drop back in with a few dry bud shots when the time comes with the Blue Amnesia mate :yep:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

At first I thought the dreaded bud rot had hit but I see it's deer,s and rodents this time :(

Nice to see youve started to harvest some flowers this year mate. The ASD harvested don't look to bad at all :yep:

Now the Blue ammo is down and sounds delicious  ;)

Drop back in with a few dry bud shots when the time comes with the Blue Amnesia mate :yep:

Mark..

I will do mate. The plants handled the outdoors very well, only a pinch of mold on all auto's this year

• Like 1

1 minute ago, geo1 said:

only a pinch of mold on all auto's this year

You avoided the bud rot but the rodents still came out to play lol

The perils of an outdoor grower :yep:

Mark..

• Like 1

Indeed, I was stressing over it and it was getting worse each time we went back. Some were topped but bounced back luckily others not. We wont be using the spot again next year, it's so remote there is no predators around it seems only 6ft deer and some hungry rodents :thumbdown:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, geo1 said:

Indeed, I was stressing over it and it was getting worse each time we went back. Some were topped but bounced back luckily others not. We wont be using the spot again next year, it's so remote there is no predators around it seems only 6ft deer and some hungry rodents :thumbdown:

I think I would take a few hungry rodents over a bunch of pigs chasing me lol

If you get my drift :yep:

You'll find another plot mate ;)

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, geo1 said:

Now everything has cured I will get back with a smoke report on both autos in the next day or so

Thanks buddy  :cheers:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..