Blue Amnesia b2b Sour Diesel

geo1

Hi :)

For this competition i'm running Blue Amnesia and Sour Diesel auto's, I must say thanks to Mark and the Dinafem team for the arsenal. I am now living further up North at latitude 53. I am out looking for sites this weekend, 3 or so spots that looked promising from google Earth, we shall wait and see. Will also run a couple at my trusty spot down at 51, in the ground. I am aiming to germinate the seeds in 2 batches Mid May and Early June in small pots and either placed in the ground or in bags, they worked well last season in DIY compost bag planters so bit more of that this season. Good luck to everybody in the competition, let's hope it's a scorcher with a tiny bit more rain than last season 

• Like 9

@geo1 Getting his 2019 Dinafem outdoor adventure up and running  ;)

Good luck this season mate. I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@geo1 Getting his 2019 Dinafem outdoor adventure up and running  ;)

Good luck this season mate. I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Cheers Mark glad you're interested ;) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Have one Sour Diesel and one Blue Amnesia that were started in a south facing window, in the ground at lat 51. I'm back for a different occasion this weekend so can check all is good and water in again if need be, will grab some photo's.  It was a super easy plantout, mixed 120l of compost and biochar fertiliser into the ground at the trusty spot and got some photoperiods in. I mixed 60 litres of compost into one of last years smaller auto beds and put the two in, they certainly have alot of root space and nice compost so will see what happens. A couple more of each are getting started today to be grown up at lat 53

Edited by geo1
  • Like 3

Curious how the windowsill one went as I didn't manage on a windowsill but your much lower a lat and at a much better time of year 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

The first batch were placed down at latitude 51 about 4 weeks ago, one of each but only one had made it when I checked the week after, I think some sort of Rodent got in through the cages . Will be visiting that site mid July so will have an update. Here up at latitude 53 it's been a busy weeklarge.5d128a894cb7f_DSC_0376uk2.jpg

Sour Diesel left, Blue Amnesia right, it was a bit of a slow grower at the start but is picking up so could be a large auto, I have had one do that before

large.IMG-20190625-WA0000.jpg

large.IMG-20190625-WA0001.jpg

Dinafem SD and BA were put into 20 litre bags filled with Lidl compost as well as 8 other auto's, some solid contenders too, DP Euforia, Wild Thai Ryder, MOC BA and seedsman Gelato. We also have another 2 SD's and 2 BA XXL about 4 days old on a south facing windowbox loft room. This is where we have started all the plants and they have done well considering the lack of sun. I achieved my best yield off a mid June started auto so we have followed that this year. Really looking forward to seeing how these turn out. 

• Like 6

On 26/06/2019 at 9:30 PM, geo1 said:

Really looking forward to seeing how these turn out. 

Looking good so far mate considering the lack of sun :(

Let's hope we get a few good months of nice weather ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Looking good so far mate considering the lack of sun :(

Let's hope we get a few good months of nice weather ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Cheers Mark

• Like 1