Purple Moby Dick

botanics

Well f*** me I was decided on the big kush for my grow after cookies... Welldone throwing the spanner in the works with this! 

Some of the nicest looking bud I've seen! 

• Like 4

On 25/08/2019 at 2:10 PM, botanics said:

Last photos of some of these buds before I :execute: them :yep: 

large.5d6287a730f86_PMDDay58Bloom(precut2).jpg

large.5d6287ac008bb_PMDDay58Bloom(precut1).jpg

large.5d6287aee10f8_PMDDay57Bloom(precut3).jpg

large.5d6287b191cd2_PMDDay57Bloom(precut2).jpg

large.5d6287b4893b4_PMDDay57Bloom(precut1).jpg

:bong: 

Good luck with the harvest brother, another Dinafem grow you've smashed out of the park ;)

Always a good showing by @botanics:yep:

What do you have planned for your next grow buddy?

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 4

On 25/08/2019 at 11:09 PM, Leafneck said:

Well f*** me I was decided on the big kush for my grow after cookies... Welldone throwing the spanner in the works with this! 

Some of the nicest looking bud I've seen! 

Why don't you do both mate @Leafneck?

PMD and Big Kush have very similar flowering times so would grow very well together  ;)

Just a thought mate :yep:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

On 8/27/2019 at 9:20 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

What do you have planned for your next grow buddy?

The PNC mate ;)   Well with some clones off the mum I took of this grow too and just put nine cuts into the propagator today as it happens.  In a couple of weeks, I'll be wetting the OGKZ's and then hopefully they will be joined with the clones that have struck (a couple of weeks veg for them all and then bloom, all done under MH/HPS :yep: )  Will probably start some beans too after their in bloom for a couple of weeks, for a quick turnaround, bit not decided what to run yet as there's so many and so little time. 

• Like 2

On 29/08/2019 at 0:29 AM, botanics said:

The PNC mate ;)

Yay, can't wait to see what you do in the PNC brother  :yep:

It's a blast so far and starting to get crazy :headbang:

@2Fat2EatThathas just sent me his latest upload and it's a cross between a chemistry set and a mad scientist lol

Crazy but creative  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Update

Well I forgot about this in here see and haven't put up a smoke report :doh:  (It's being done from memory now too because it's all gone lol )

Anyhow,  some of this this PMD got some damn fine aromas.  The one I took the mum from (which, I've got clones running at the moment and in bloom with the OGKZ) was fruity berries and packed some moreish flavours that are delicious on both the inhale and exhale.  The high on her was the best of the plants run (I knew she'd be good from the off, as she just had that way about her).  It kicks in at around half a J and if your tolerance has dropped it'll batter you with a gentle peak and a proper stone after just the one.  The other phenos were different, flavours more on the side of the Moby Dick and okay like, but with less intensity.  High was decent enough and a bit more uppy (slight) than the berry flavoured one.

There is a downside though and I wouldn't recommend this strain if you are lacking in motivation to be honest.  Indeed I've struggled at times and if I were to run it again I would run something for the day and keep this one for the night time ;) and when you're just chillin and haven't got to do anything, especially if you're struggling with motivation through anxiety or depression etc. 

It's does knock back anxiety however so if your spun out about shit, it does the job but have something else in the jar as said because when all the time on it, you just can't be arsed with any of the world's bollocks (which is great but you still gotta jump into the matrix sometimes lol )

It's a good strain, well bred, not difficult to run and all in all, I'd personally rate this as 8/10 overall. Yeah try it out if you haven't done so but run with others so you've got some day and night smoke sorted equally :yinyang: 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, botanics said:

Well I forgot about this in here see and haven't put up a smoke report :doh:  (It's being done from memory now too because it's all gone lol )

Typical pothead lol

Let's call it a smoke report with a cure :yep:

Thanks for dropping back in with your final thoughts mate :yep:

Love the comments about reducing anxiety and totally agree you should mix things up a little as this Dinafem girl has the habit of sticking you to the bed ;)

Nice way to end this diary, Thanks @botanics:yep:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, botanics said:

night smoke sorted

Sounds like could be my new night time smoke, needa get one off these wet soon...

cool smoke report an finish to this diary, shows you enjoyed it too, all gone already haha

good luck mate...

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

enjoy your harvest.

It's all gone now mate unfortunately :( but was lovely (got some clones in bloom at the moment with my PnC :naughty:

Thanks for the thumbs, she is a tasty, I agree :yep: 

• Like 2

lol Yeah, they were well swollen @K-dawg and rock hard in the end fair play :naughty: 

Thanks man and good to see you about too ;)  It felt good all the way through on this run which is the best output for a while really and glad you've enjoyed it mate :yep:  

• Like 2

17 hours ago, botanics said:

It's all gone now mate unfortunately :( but was lovely (got some clones in bloom at the moment with my PnC :naughty:

Thanks for the thumbs, she is a tasty, I agree :yep: 

@botanics Typical pothead lol

Glad you enjoyed mate :yep:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2