RGS signed packs

GreenPirate

4 hours ago, Kickstand said:

Fuck it, let me get my shit together

large.download.jpeg.jpg

Im not dressing up tho

Ahh, the missing Peter Reynolds picture from his previous career.

• Like 2

I've only just noticed on second viewing of that picture that there is a second mcdonalds bag behind him.

:woot: 

wow, Double mickey d's

life goals

Edited by Cursed
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, Cursed said:

wow, Double mickey d's

I have it so rarely that when I do I double up lol I do have two dogs though, so I have to cater for them too :wassnnme:

truth be told I haven't had one for several years though, the nearest to me is 9 miles away so it's easy to avoid

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ratdog said:

when I do I double up lol

I had a picture of you in my head of a thin dreadlocked hippy :bong:

you've just shattered that lol 

37 minutes ago, Cursed said:

I've only just noticed on second viewing of that picture that there is a second mcdonalds bag behind him.

:woot: 

wow, Double mickey d's

life goals

That's for the person he's got in the basket, he's got the full weight of his arm on it, look!  

Someone looking like that, double Maccy D bags.. wrong'n! I've seen Silence of the Lambs, this fucker has a hostage pit dug in the house for sure!

• Like 2

Just now, GreenPirate said:

That's for the person he's got in the basket, he's got the full weight of his arm on it, look!  

Someone looking like that, double Maccy D bags.. wrong'n! I've seen Silence of the Lambs, this fucker has a hostage pit dug in the house for sure!

''It puts the big mac in the basket''

• Like 2

Just now, Cursed said:

''It puts the big mac in the basket''

lollollol 

That was how I got forced into it.. Panik claimed they had more goodness being signed, when I questioned them he got all dark on me.."It takes the signed seeds and puts them in the basket, it takes them to the checkout and pays the 199.99 with bank transfer"

• Like 4

lollollol@diyleduk

"it adds more lumens per watt per par per umol per second. Signatures, does what it says on the tin. "

I can see an RGS + DIYLEDUK signed limited edition run partnership forming here, things are about to get expensive for us lads!!

• Like 7

Image result for doobie pen 

right any more signed for promos must use the official doobiedoodle pen i want in on the payday on £18.99 plus p&p :)

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, doobie01 said:

Image result for doobie pen 

right any more signed for promos must use the official doobiedoodle pen i want in on the payday on £18.99 plus p&p :)

I'm little more oldschool, got any Parker Papermates?

I will take a Parker but prefer a Bic Biro. Biro in green, i'll take them all as they are a little harder to find!

sorry for the spam @panik i'm blaming you :P 

I seriously lost my shit when I flipped the packets over. Full on outburst. That got me good 'n' proper at silly o'clock in the morning and people were sleeping! lol Sheeeee was not amused. About the 5th time i've pissed her off in as many days. :innocent:

Smoking Dosidos at the back door, yep, house stunk.. not amused!

Being a non smoker, I don't think she's an RGS fan judging by how much air freshener she purchased lol

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Cursed said:

I had a picture of you in my head of a thin dreadlocked hippy :bong:

you've just shattered that lol 

No dreads anymore, and a 36" waist, it's beer that does that for me now lol

• Like 3