RGS signed packs

GreenPirate

With the seeds being that good they were well worth the extra for the signature...199.99 for 6, that's got to be more goodness.

Comes with a chance to enter the giveaway as well..

1 day of guerilla training on a plot of your choice "want to learn how to grow in the tyres of the park swings, fancy a quick auto in the police station flowerbed, maybe you just like running from irate land owners or wandering around with petrol powered tools in the woods!?" participants must bring their own spade at least or have access to heavy plant equipment, entrants with farming equipment will be considered first. All participants must have a disguise and no doubling up on a Gorilla outfit as this is taken, anyone dressed as Hitler or Jimmy Saville will be turned away as not to cause bad PR!

large.5cb3a7a60f44c_RGSsignedpacks!.jpg.

*does a little dance* got me some RGS signed packs.. got me some RGS signed packs.. *moonwalks off to the kettle for a brew*

:pugwash:

• Like 16

Are all members of the German military out or is it just limited to Hitler? What about that guy with the monocle from 'Allo 'Allo! 

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, frankie-smiles said:

What about that guy with the monocle from 'Allo 'Allo! 

I hope not, that was my 1st choice after Saville and Hitler got ruled out! FFS!

These RGS lot have been doing this some time and they have their outfits sorted, if I win i'm gonna end up standing out and drawing attention. :(

As long as we are going to brightly coloured plots I should blend in..

922169c6afbbd5110cf5bd80862373ee6e358e2d

• Like 11

Well played @panik lol

I opened them up and put them to one side then checked later when everyone went to bed.. laughed my bollox off. Woke the house, missus had the arse, cheers Panik! :Plol 

I tried to tell her they were one off original signed packs the next morning, i'm gonna be living with @Ch@ppers on a plot soon when she kicks me out!.. in my power rangers outfit :yes:

I'd give a plot the swerve if I see a gorilla and a power ranger standing in a field.

Still, signed packs!! well worth the 199,99 :yep:

• Like 10

Fuck it, let me get my shit together

large.download.jpeg.jpg

Im not dressing up tho

Edited by Kickstand
  • Like 7

10 hours ago, frankie-smiles said:

Are all members of the German military out or is it just limited to Hitler? What about that guy with the monocle from 'Allo 'Allo! 

Giggles to myself reading that

11 hours ago, GreenPirate said:

With the seeds being that good they were well worth the extra for the signature...199.99 for 6, that's got to be more goodness.

Comes with a chance to enter the giveaway as well..

1 day of guerilla training on a plot of your choice "want to learn how to grow in the tyres of the park swings, fancy a quick auto in the police station flowerbed, maybe you just like running from irate land owners or wandering around with petrol powered tools in the woods!?" participants must bring their own spade at least or have access to heavy plant equipment, entrants with farming equipment will be considered first. All participants must have a disguise and no doubling up on a Gorilla outfit as this is taken, anyone dressed as Hitler or Jimmy Saville will be turned away as not to cause bad PR!

large.5cb3a7a60f44c_RGSsignedpacks!.jpg.

*does a little dance* got me some RGS signed packs.. got me some RGS signed packs.. *moonwalks off to the kettle for a brew*

:pugwash:

Saddam hussain is fair game I'm the double 

7 minutes ago, B-real said:

Saddam hussain is fair game I'm the double 

Don't wanna bust your bubble, we already have a Saddam round here somewhere. Used to be a Black Opp Zombie Rapist from what I recall so watch your step ha ha. 

• Like 2

Just now, frankie-smiles said:

Don't wanna bust your bubble, we already have a Saddam round here somewhere. Used to be a Black Opp Zombie Rapist from what I recall so watch your step ha ha. 

I could be his nephew from the film the devils double .. I'd rather be a womanizing pig than a zombie rapist necrophilliac 

2 hours ago, diyleduk said:

lollollol 

Bargain that is..

lol;) 

I bet if they did some cranky fucker would buy them. Maybe not at 199,99 but some cranky fucker would pay more. 179.99 tops! I'd pay no more than that.

I'd pay double for a signed LED made by your hands :yes: BUT each and every LED has to be signed. I want your signature thrown down on the canopy all in perfect alignment, if just one sig is off.. i'm out!

btw, I got the parts for my LED build, i'm just not sure what colour spectrum to go for so I opted for this kit.. I won't spam this up too much as this is RGS section :innocent: but heres the vid!  I got the right bits, right?!!? told ya I would get my head around this LED thing at some point :yes:

1 hour ago, Kickstand said:

Fuck it, let me get my shit together

large.download.jpeg.jpg

Im not dressing up tho

If they came to pick you up and one of them looked like that, i'd toe it home pack the kids up and go on the run! I'd leave everything behind, new life!

40 minutes ago, doobie01 said:

Bet there not signed with a £4 panik pen tho lol

lol

wait... there's a Panik pen!? Bic Biro or one of the many fake Bic's going about?

@B-real could you pull off an Osama Bin Laden if you grew the beard out? that could work!?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GreenPirate said:

lol;) 

I bet if they did some cranky fucker would buy them. Maybe not at 199,99 but some cranky fucker would pay more. 179.99 tops! I'd pay no more than that.

I'd pay double for a signed LED made by your hands :yes: BUT each and every LED has to be signed. I want your signature thrown down on the canopy all in perfect alignment, if just one sig is off.. i'm out!

btw, I got the parts for my LED build, i'm just not sure what colour spectrum to go for so I opted for this kit.. I won't spam this up too much as this is RGS section :innocent: but heres the vid!  I got the right bits, right?!!? told ya I would get my head around this LED thing at some point :yes:

If they came to pick you up and one of them looked like that, i'd toe it home pack the kids up and go on the run! I'd leave everything behind, new life!

lol

wait... there's a Panik pen!? Bic Biro or one of the many fake Bic's going about?

@B-real could you pull off an Osama Bin Laden if you grew the beard out? that could work!?

My 6 year old daughter came in when we was watching the newest IT film where pennywise bites the kids arm off in the sewer we did not expect that lol .I told here that clown was the actor having his break lollollol

1 hour ago, GreenPirate said:

lol;) 

lol

I could be ackmed ackbar 

he even does signed ford f150`s lol

reap what you sow drive like a pro ! 

large.truck-tgate-gorilla-badg2.jpg

even binski doesnt have his own ford branded, who need nikes lol 

Edited by doobie01
couldnt link image
  • Like 8