3 New Strains For Spring

Dinafem-Mark

Im in but buying my seeds, dinafem has been more than kind to me so happy to spend the cash in return and still do a diary. Seems only right and lets others get a chance to try something different. Good luck folks happy growing. 

Toke...

• Like 8

@tokenroll Good call dude, I am going to do the same as well, I have been gifted a ton of seeds over the last few years from Dinafem so it’s only right I pay for some plus gives others a chance at some quality freebies.

If you get the seeds though folks you must be able do a diary as it’s not fair on Mark if you don’t. Good luck everyone who is putting their names down.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 7

Decent prices, I don't mind supporting the breeders :)

I won't run these in here @Dinafem-Mark, gonna put these against a choice of different Cake mixes. I can't run them all in your section but i'm gonna start a "Great British Cake Off" diary with these in the grow at the end of the year. We'll see who has the best Cake :yes:

Got any pics of Dinafems Cake in flower?

Quickest way to order, Attitude gonna have them on day of release or direct to Dinafem?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, GreenPirate said:

Great British Cake Off

Now that should be fun and one I'll watch ;)

Tag me when you begin buddy :yep:

I better get a thread up as we need growers for these new additions  ;)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 4

On 13/04/2019 at 9:58 PM, badbillybob said:

im on it.

like a car bonnet

Thought you would be brother  :yep:

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 4

On 4/13/2019 at 11:24 AM, tokenroll said:

Im in but buying my seeds, dinafem has been more than kind to me so happy to spend the cash in return and still do a diary. Seems only right and lets others get a chance to try something different. Good luck folks happy growing. 

Toke...

On 4/13/2019 at 11:41 AM, Smokebelch said:

@tokenroll Good call dude, I am going to do the same as well, I have been gifted a ton of seeds over the last few years from Dinafem so it’s only right I pay for some plus gives others a chance at some quality freebies.

If you get the seeds though folks you must be able do a diary as it’s not fair on Mark if you don’t. Good luck everyone who is putting their names down.

:cheers: you guys are great assets to our community, cheers mates

• Like 4

9 hours ago, tokenroll said:

new strains now up for order at dinafem just waiting on promo codes.

I know we are doing a 4/20 Promo brother  :yep:

New Strains are live,  all growers info passed to shipping and a successful first day launch :bong:

@tokenroll You got your eye on a specific strain mate? 

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark was looking mainly at the Zkittlez and Orange Juice, im planning on flowering any new strains later in the summer and doing 1 strain per pot so 3 x strains (Dinafem) on one shelf and 3 x strains (HSO ) on the other shelf.  Have got my little list of what im buying for 4/20 promo day. lol Harvesting the Gorillas on Saturday and the Purps the following Saturday. Got 2 x purps and 1 x remo chemo to go on a shelf in the flower cab next, then veg out all new strains and go from there. Trying to make it im only updating two diarys from two different breeders, just to make it a little easy to look after and give time for pics etc.

Hope that makes sense.

Toke...

• Like 1

Due to unforseen legal reasons we will not be launching Wedding Cake and Zkittlez at the present time. 

For all members that requested these 2 strains all I can do is apologise and offer other strains as a replacement. 

This has only just happened so I don't really know what's gone on. I've just been told to remove these 2 strains from our line and let members know these strains will not be launched. 

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3