3 New Strains For Spring

Dinafem-Mark

Hello UK420  ;)

Just a quick one to let the community know that we will be launching 3 New Strains For Spring next week ;)

The 3 new Dinafem strains will be

Orange Juice

Wedding Cake 

Zkittles 

A little more info can be found here ;)

As soon as I get the write up, strain info and picture's  I'll get the Dinafem strain guide updated :) until then.

Enjoy :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 17

Those glandular heads all lined up on the wedding cake is a fine bit of photography, if it smokes as well as it looks we're on to something special hopefully. Cheers

• Like 4

Orange juice sound a bit tasty I'll have to get some when I get my set up back up and running 

b.b 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Hello UK420  ;)

Just a quick one to let the community know that we will be launching 3 New Strains For Spring next week ;)

Mark..

Is that a next week for sale to the public, or paper release first (official announcement) with a seed drop later?

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, GreenPirate said:

Is that a next week for sale to the public, or paper release first (official announcement) with a seed drop later?

Next week official launch mate so they will be available to purchase  :yep:

As with all new Dinafem releases we will need "new strain growers" keep a look out people. As soon As I get the ok I'll get a thread up and some seeds out to my UK420 family  :bong:

This should be a fun launch  :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Next week official launch mate so they will be available to purchase  :yep:

As with all new Dinafem releases we will need "new strain growers" keep a look out people. As soon As I get the ok I'll get a thread up and some seeds out to my UK420 family  :bong:

This should be a fun launch  :)

All the best 

Mark..

Ta mate!

Normal Dinafem prices on these?

I'll buy a pack next week, I can never 100% commit to diaries, too many health issues in the house for you to throw them away and me to look like a freebie grabber if the diary does not finish ;)

If they are normal prices, i'll grab a pack of 5 at the end of the month. :yep:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, GreenPirate said:

Normal Dinafem prices on these?

As far as I know buddy these will be priced the same as other Dinafem strains ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 8

@Dinafem-MarkI am planning doing another multistrain grow after my current lot are finished, so far I have The New and Blueberry Cookies so I could run one of those new strains with those if you like and do my usual detailed diary.

• Like 2

Seen the youtube video for these this morning. Ordering them when they go live on dinafems site, should keep me happy till next year at least.

• Like 4