Ha ha prep is done tho, isn't it? I've been out again this morning finishing off a plot... One more to go 

• Like 6

Yeah all done. I've been out and dug another three holes to make room for some female seeds on top of the Dina and HSO, thanks to you lol

Edited by jadenugs
  • Like 4

good luck this year brother beezee, looking right on schedule. plot looks great babies are up great start.

may you get lots of sunshine this year

sam

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, jadenugs said:

Yeah all done. I've been out and dug another three holes to make room for some female seeds on top of the Dina and HSO, thanks to you lol

Your welcome :Plol

43 minutes ago, samhigh said:

good luck this year brother beezee, looking right on schedule. plot looks great babies are up great start.

may you get lots of sunshine this year

sam

Cheers mate, I'm a couple of weeks behind where I'd like to be, but life throws stuff at you when you last expect it. 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, beezee said:

Cheers @jadenugs it's not ideal having some come up a good few days later, but they'll have to survive when they go out ;)

They will catch up mate, this ain't your first rodeo  ;)

On 04/05/2019 at 6:44 PM, beezee said:

That's all the autos up, 23 dinafem beans straight into soil and looking healthy :D

Edit, fed bio-silicone and take root again today.

That's what we like to hear  :) 23 Dinafem babies are now out, let's hope mother nature is kind this year :)

Keep the outdoor updates coming please mate  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 5

6 hours ago, beezee said:

Ha ha prep is done tho, isn't it? I've been out again this morning finishing off a plot... One more to go 

Is the prep ever finished with an outdoor grow mate? Even throughout the season your prepping for next year lol

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

They will catch up mate, this ain't your first rodeo  ;)

Is going to be a bit of a balancing act now worth them being in rootrainers. I don't want the bigger ones to it grow the space and the smaller ones need to be big enough to survive. 

29 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Is the prep ever finished with an outdoor grow mate?

Funny you should say that, I've got some comfrey plants ready to go out to plots. They'll be used for mulching along with bracken ;)

• Like 6

Looking like a good start @beezeesome great strains there mate! Looking forward to seeing this diary through to completion.... Petrol engine machinery is definitely the way forward... Beats a silly little spade. (what I use) .. :yep:

• Like 4

Hey @MacGanja how's it going mate? 

Only one plot is getting treated to proper equipment, I can't get it in to the others :(

A bit of graft is good for the soul apparently too lol

• Like 4

@beezee yeah so I have been told...  Been good mate.... Busy but good.. Couldn't resist so I cracked some critical cheese autos the other day... Can't let this year pass... Are you doing orange juice outdoors this year? 

• Like 3

Ha ha you gotta have a couple of plants going init ;)

The orange juice is for an indoor run mate, got some og cookies that'll go in straight after too :D

• Like 5

On 09/05/2019 at 10:05 PM, beezee said:

The orange juice is for an indoor run mate, got some og cookies that'll go in straight after too :D

A couple of cool indoor Dinafem grows to come from @beezee:bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

@beezee OGC grows I'm seeing some are just hitting harvest and look fantastic mate :yep:

I've not seen an OJ grow yet other than from our team so I'm very excited to see how the community reacts to Orange Juice  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

So, I went out to the plot last night armed with all the autos. 

They all got planted, but due to not finishing until after midnight, there's no pics. I'll be back out the in a week or 2, hopefully in the daytime, and I'll get photos then. 

• Like 3