@beezee Getting his 2019 outdoor adventure up and running  ;)

Sorry to read that you'll not be participating in this year's competition, we should still see some amazing AutoDinafem girls grown in the Welsh valleys ;)

It looks like you have already been putting some hard work in with plot prep ;)

Good luck this season mate. Its going to be a fun one  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 7

@beezeeany tips on carrying equipment to sites like the tiller.  I know I have that fav area behind the greenhouse but there is some good plots I could have if I wouldn't look such a weirdo walking around with a fork.  And some of the distances and terrains would be challenging with a fork...and maybe someone will think I'm away to bury a body in the wilderness which would prob be even more illegal than a gorilla grow x

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Sorry to read that you'll not be participating in this year's competition, we should still see some amazing AutoDinafem girls grown in the Welsh valleys ;)

Don't be sorry Mark, I've won 2 and come third in the other so I'm giving others a chance. Besides that, I've got enough seeds to last me a lifetime lol

5 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

any tips on carrying equipment to sites like the tiller

No tips on a tiller, it took 2 of us to get it there. But, fork and spade are easy... I drilled the rivets out of mine so it splits in 2 and goes in my rucksack. When I want to use it, I put it together and put a quick release from a bike seat post thru one of the old rivet holes. 

• Like 4

@beezee that's clever .  It sounds quite technical but is inspired.  I've learned quite alot from you so far so thank you 

• Like 2

On 09/04/2019 at 5:58 AM, beezee said:

I've got enough seeds to last me a lifetime lol

I think you hold more stock than the Dinafem warehouse lol

A true gent giving others a chance :hippy:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

think you hold more stock than the Dinafem warehouse lol

I count the stash places these days, not the seeds... It's currently standing at 5 lol

• Like 4

That's a nice position to be.  I have some of @beezees seeds for my gorilla grow this year from subbing to the site so I'm watching how he does it.  I'm so excited for when we all start popping 

• Like 3

@beezeedo you think I would be ok to start popping the seeds now with a view to putting them out in a couple of weeks then and keeping them indoors under a bulb just now 

• Like 2

On 15/04/2019 at 10:07 PM, beezee said:

I count the stash places these days, not the seeds... It's currently standing at 5 lol

lol

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 2