Blueberry Cookies

Tete

@botanic

@samhigh

Cheers,I'll check that out tonight buddy.

I have to give something a go.I've had a few slip through the net that I wished I'd kept a cut of.

Always the same though,I tell myself to take cuts then put it off/ forget,then it's usually too late.lol

• Like 5

On 09/07/2019 at 0:47 AM, Tete said:

I'll usually flush around 10/14 depending on how they look/progress

Thanks for the added info mate  :yep:

What about a "re-veg" to save the genetics? 

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tete said:

monster cropping

its a cool read, of you have the time to re-veg you can save the genetics

some of them make bushes, lots of clones :cheers:

sam

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 15/07/2019 at 10:08 PM, Tete said:

@Dinafem-Mark

A re veg is on the cards buddy :yep:

I'll try a reveg by leaving some on the plant and I've been reading a fair bit on monster cropping which @samhigh kindly pointed me in the direction of.

I do love a re-veg  ;)

As @samhigh has said it can take sometime but if you've found a killer pheno and not taken cutting a very viable way to preserve the genetics  ;)

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark

Alright dude, being the summer holidays,the Mrs and I thought we would take the kids and bugger off for a few weeks as she's just finished uni!!!

One of those kinda let's just go kind of things.lol

Got back today so I'll update this diary over the next few days. 

Hope your well.

Take it easy :yep:

• Like 4

On 18/08/2019 at 0:25 AM, Tete said:

@Dinafem-Mark

Alright dude, being the summer holidays,the Mrs and I thought we would take the kids and bugger off for a few weeks as she's just finished uni!!!

One of those kinda let's just go kind of things.lol

Got back today so I'll update this diary over the next few days. 

Hope your well.

Take it easy :yep:

Take your time mate, enjoy sometime with your family ;)

Hope you had a nice break buddy :yep:

Mark..

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the hiatus, Ive just got all my kit back after having to "lay low" for a while and "go to ground".

Just over a month ago, around midnight,I was awoken by banging at the door,looks out the bedroom window to see a street full of flashing lights,armed police in gardens and police officers at my front door!

Absolutely bricked it and I wasn't sure what I was going to do! 

Anyway,after what felt like a lifetime I went and opened the door, as I knew there wasn't alot I could do, to find out that the bloke nextdoor had decided enough was enough and participate in the act of self immolation. 

Because other neighbours said they could smell gas,the police and firemen were needing to check other properties to be on the safe side,so I let them in to check.

I had nothing growing but I had everything still set up though and jars full!luckily it's in a cupboard so not that obvious or otherwise I could of been very unlucky to get caught like that!

Just incase there was something lying around that I never spotted (maybe abit paranoid) and maybe they did, I thought it would be best to pack up and lay low for a while.

The aftermath was a very surreal experience to go through and an awful one for the neighbours,he was a nice bloke and definitely not the type you would ever expect to do anything like that, but I suppose that's depression and mental health as a whole,it's invisible and you never know what demons people are fighting.

Banged on abit there,think this is my longest post without a picture.lol

I'll be digging out the harvest pics and giving you my take on the Blueberry cookies asap!

Take it easy and I hope all is well:yep:

Tete

• Like 5

On 17/10/2019 at 9:06 PM, Tete said:

large.bucoo.jpg

Here's 1 I forgot I uploaded just before chop!

That looked stunning buddy ;)

You 100% made the right call mate, best to lay low for a little while after you've had the old bill and probably the fire department through your home  :yep:

It's only paranoia if they ain't out to get you, I think we can safely say with our police they will nail you if they can  ;)

Good call  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

@Dinafem-MarkBack in the game now buddy.large.bcbud.jpglarge.bcdud.jpg

I found a few dry bud shots of the blueberry cookies,absolutely banging strain!!

I have around a gram and half left, which I'll save for the weekend and get my smoke report up soon as.

I gave a mate the plants after harvest to reveg,he revegged 1  of them but I'm not sure which 1.so I'm not sure which pheno I have but it's all good, i  have blueberry cookies back in my groom. large.5df80ce2e9c4f_bcreveg.jpg

Looks abit messy.lol

Think this is a clone of the reveg, revegging, something like buddy.

I'm planning on growing this until I can get some decent cuttings off of her and carry on the cycle!

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/12/2019 at 0:04 AM, Tete said:

Looks abit messy.lol

A re-veg never looks good at the beginning buddy  :)

The genetics are preserved. Time for round 2 with our BBC  ;)

Thanks for the dry bud shots brother. Looks like pure fire to me  :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

A re veg was an ugly girl from start to half way through budding mate but blueberry cookies is one of the best strains I've had the pleasure of growing and smoking to be fair.

I called her the "walking brain dead"!

I couldn't think or want to bother thinking smoking blueberry cookies.

• Like 4

@Tete how did you go about the reveg?

I had a killer ocean grown cookies and I would of loved to have taken a mother cutting. I have no cutting experience or revegging experience 

• Like 3

@Leafneck

A mate looked after mine  for a while dude,so I only have limited knowledge on reveg myself.

Just basically put it back on 18/6.

Just finished a ocean grown cookies too.

Stunning plant!! 

large_2gsc.jpglarge_1gsc.jpglarge_5gsc.jpglarge_6gsc.jpg

Here's the blueberry cookies.large_b3c.jpglarge_b2c.jpglarge_b1c.jpglarge_1bc.jpglarge_2bc.jpg

Currently flushing,I'd say around a week left.

Edited by Tete
  • Like 6