Blueberry Cookies

Tete

Been a while since I've had a proper grow, let alone a diary, but I'm hopefully going to get back into the swing of it with these Blueberry Cookies. 

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark:yep:

Much appreciated mate!

Being that I'm so indecisive,I wasn't sure whether to stick with coco or go back to soil.

After doing the Mrs head in for about a month,she basically made the decision for me and got me all the things I need to go back to growing in soil. 

large_soil.jpglarge_fert.jpg

I haven't grown in soil in well over 5 years so may be a bit rusty, plus Ive never used frass (heard/read it's brilliant  stuff)so it's all going to be a fun learning curve.

Anyway they have gone into germ!large_cook.jpg

Once they have popped they'll be potted into 9 cm pots and go under a 110w propagation light for the time being.

Other than that,I haven't got much of a plan at the moment so everything will be played by ear.

So until next time.

Take it easy:smokin:

Tete

• Like 14

Gonna watch this grow and these Blueberry Cookies look interesting :yep: 

Good luck with them Tete and may they grow well for you bud :lucky: 

• Like 3

I've got a couple of these just started myself .

Will follow along and watch them progress , good luck 

• Like 3

@Tete Getting his Blueberry Cookies grow up and running  :yep:

Good luck mate ;)

As usual I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  ;)

Let's see what you can do with our BBC :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

Seems a good solid choice the wife made for you, have a look at Vitax Q4 ROOTMORE with Mycorrhizal Fungi a lot cheaper. 

Will tag alone nice to see others growing the same strains and methods used.

Toke...

• Like 3

Cheers fellas.

@tokenroll I'll check that out buddy,nice 1:yep:

I love Blue strains and I haven't grown much with any cookies in so I'm especially looking forward this grow.

Well in just over 24 hrs they have all split and are ready to start their journey!large.SAM_4789.jpg

I mixed 5ml of frass in a litre of soil and potted up 3 with the frass mix and I filled 1 just with soil.

not exactly scientific but I just want to see if I notice any difference with the frass and no frass.large.SAM_4787.jpglarge.SAM_4792.jpg

I've sprinkled some fungi in too but I've only ever used mycorrhizal once before with cannabis and that was when I potted up,i use it all the time in the garden but again that's when transplanting so wasn't 100% on seedlings so It was only a "sprinkle".lol

Anyway they're under the light now!

Until next time 

Take it easy:v:

Tete

• Like 8

@Tete4 out of 4 up and running, nice one. I will be watching as Mark sent me a pack of these to try out. Good luck with this grow dude.

• Like 4

Cheers again dudes. :yep:

All coming along now and off to a good start,I'll get some pics  this evening when I'm back.

• Like 6

The fun has certainly begun buddy:yep:

Looking forward to the next stage of their development. 

picslarge_bcb.jpglarge_bc1.jpglarge_bc3.jpglarge_bc2.jpg

The first 3 are all very similar, slight discolouration on the third but I doubt it's deficiency related and the 4th isn't far behind the rest.

Group shot

large_bc4.jpg

I've been watering them when the top 1/4 inch or so is dry.

Lights   18/6

Temps  22/24 C

Until next time 

Take it easy:v:

• Like 10