HSO Spannabis 2019 (Highlights)

HSO-Mark

3 minutes ago, mynamejeffe said:

I don't care about sherb one way or another but I'm not going to pretend he isn't a big name in the cannabis industry

Fucking hell lollol

Big name, no camera lol with all that dough you would think he could afford one

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, mynamejeffe said:

I see you going on and on about sherbs and humboldt

I don't believe I've said a word about 'Sherbs' :rofl: + I'm quite a fan of HSO strains. So you didn't 'see' shit

Jog on

• Like 4

Just now, zabz said:

I don't believe I've said a word about 'Sherbs' :rofl: + I'm quite a fan of HSO strains. So you didn't 'see' shit

Jog on

You was more a general "you people" type of thing, I should have been more specific.

• Like 1

Perhaps you should look at things from an objective point of view once you pull your nose out of sherbs arse @mynamejeffe 

I said in the other thread you missed the point. You replied back with two more posts that illustrate the point was lost on you.

Take a second to see what's being said. 

E2a. Part of the problem is you've come in here with me vs you attitude

It's not like that. People are voicing valid opinions. 

E2a. Again. Look how Mark has responded. He is the company rep. Ask yourself why he isn't getting his panties in a bunch but you are. It was all quite civilised till you came along.

Like another poster said. If You think everyone stinks it's time to check your shoe for dogshit

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Perhaps you should look at things from an objective point of view once you pull your nose out of sherbs arse @mynamejeffe 

I said in the other thread you missed the point. You replied back with two more posts that illustrate the point was lost on you.

Take a second to see what's being said. 

E2a. Part of the problem is you've come in here with me vs you attitude

It's not like that. People are voicing valid opinions. 

E2a. Again. Look how Mark has responded. He is the company rep. Ask yourself why he isn't getting his panties in a bunch but you are. It was all quite civilised till you came along.

Like another poster said. If You think everyone stinks it's time to check your shoe for dogshit

No people are just running their mouths on the first fucking reply mate. If my shoe has dogshit on it, it's from stepping on you to get to the "submit reply" button.

::Mark posts spannbis promo video:: ::Guy comes in running mouth:: "Fuck sherbisnki blah blah blah" /thread

Edited by mynamejeffe
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, mynamejeffe said:

mate. If my shoe has dogshit on it, it's from stepping on you to get to the "submit reply" button.

Do you talk to all your new friends like this? I imagine you are a very popular likeable guy that people take to quickly lollol

• Like 5

@mynamejeffe stop posting here,this isn t the SHERBINSHKI S ENTERTAIMENT THREAD.Jump back to the one you were before....your fans are waiting.

Don t spoil this thread too.....c@nt.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, countrock said:

@mynamejeffe stop posting here,this isn t the SHERBINSHKI S ENTERTAIMENT THREAD.Jump back to the one you were before....your fans are waiting.

Don t spoil this thread too.....c@nt.

Cunt doesn't hurt my feelings. Dumb bitch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mynamejeffe said:

Cunt doesn't hurt my feelings. Dumb bitch.

Well that was rude of me. I apologize. I shouldn't have called you a bitch.
I wish I was at Spannabis seemed like a great place to try new strains.

-Trusted Community Ambassador Jeffe-

Edited by mynamejeffe
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Well this didn't turn out as intended  :(

Kind regards 

Mark..

please understand none of this is aimed at you or HSO  :stoned: 

but this is real time public feed back for an over priced, over hyped product/person

:yinyang:

• Like 3

Just now, catfish said:

it`s the internet bro ,dont let it bug you.

let the plants do the talking bro.

It's not that mate, the plants will do the talking I'm very confident in that. Just like when we collaborated with BReal from Cyprus hill that creation Em Dog is one of our most popular and potent strains on our menu. Along with CMOG, Bubbas gift, Black Dog and all 6 new HSO releases, we are getting super feedback from  ;)

I thought I was doing the right thing bringing this to UK420 but the reception has been not as expected, I did imagine some abuse but not to this extent. I 100% agree that the price is high and I don't agree with it but I'm very low on the totem pole so have zero influence on price etc, the only part I had anything to do with was the packaging and testing the end product  (The hard job lol )

All we can do now is get these seeds out to the UK420 community and members and let the strain do the talking ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 5

Just now, twigs said:

please understand none of this is aimed at you or HSO  :stoned: 

but this is real time public feed back for an over priced, over hyped product/person

:yinyang:

I disagree, a little.  No my post was never aimed at @HSO-Mark and my apologies if it was ever taken otherwise, but it was aimed at HSO.

My intention / point / old guy waffling is that I absolutely refuse to put financial support towards a company who then promotes this type of sales - IMO at least it is and will be the utter downfall of cannabis seed sales as we know it.  more hype will equal higher pricing, and the kiddo's will be all over it like a fat kid in a fudge pool party.

Any company who puts a three figure sum onto a pack of something made by nature deserves a blacklisting from people like me who will not tolerate it.  As I said, all I can really do is speak with my wallet, as this is the only language in which business is conducted.  I know it'll cost me some nice genetics as I will miss out on all that is on offer from hso, but if i get to keep my morals in the process then at least that is a price I don't mind paying.

sorry once again @HSO-Mark, I do feel like I poked a bear somewhere here :( 

• Like 5