HSO Spannabis 2019 (Highlights)

HSO-Mark

Sorry @HSO-Mark but the instant I see that twat as your headline for the video I lost all interest in anything hso / spannabis related :( 

Do wish you all the best in separating those mugs from their money, but for me it just like I have yet anther brand to add to my blacklist, and I'm probably not alone with this thought.

• Like 4

Im still a big fan of HSO 

My chocolate mint OG's are looking so good, and my black DOG's are also looking the part, cant wait for them now (about 3 weeks), absolutely no complaints at all!! :badass:

The price of the new is quite high, but if a pack of 5 gets you great results then it might be worth it in the end, time will tell i suppose

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, bubbly82 said:

if a pack of 5 gets you great results then it might be worth it in the end

I think this attitude sums up, imo all that is wrong with the cannabis industry today.  A bigger name of a bigger twat on your bigger box doesn't imply any increase in quality - you're just making a bigger twat richer and feeding the hype market.

We're growing nature here after all, not making nike's.  Any increase in costs could only be justified with a reasonable outlay of expenditure and resource - and that would need to go far beyond what is already done in the industry to justify the tag.

Unfortunately, as the above quote implies to some people more cost = more quality.

I for one speak with my wallet, and I absolutely refuse to support a company who sells by these ethics, it's just wrong.

Only my opinion I know, but it's also my wallet which I speak with, as this is all I can do.  I'd rather a company never get a penny of mine, albeit at my loss of their selection than put my support towards this kind of market.

There are a few banks now who are selling seeds at stupid prices...who knows if a few years from now £30+ will be the standard price for a seed...all because everyone just thinks nicer weed comes from more expensive seeds.

• Like 7

At the end of the day, I wont be paying £200 for a small pack of seeds and im not justifying the price of those, but if some are happy with that and they get good results and they like it then all good imo

Just my 2p

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bubbly82 said:

Im still a big fan of HSO 

My chocolate mint OG's are looking so good, and my black DOG's are also looking the part, cant wait for them now (about 3 weeks), absolutely no complaints at all!! :badass:

The price of the new is quite high, but if a pack of 5 gets you great results then it might be worth it in the end, time will tell i suppose

I would prefer to wait for the OEM versions...

• Like 1

On 3/29/2019 at 9:31 AM, unity said:

Sorry @HSO-Mark but the instant I see that twat as your headline for the video I lost all interest in anything hso / spannabis related :( 

Do wish you all the best in separating those mugs from their money, but for me it just like I have yet anther brand to add to my blacklist, and I'm probably not alone with this thought.

lollollol jfc drama queens you guys are on another level of petty

• Like 2

On 3/29/2019 at 2:58 PM, unity said:

I think this attitude sums up, imo all that is wrong with the cannabis industry today.  A bigger name of a bigger twat on your bigger box doesn't imply any increase in quality - you're just making a bigger twat richer and feeding the hype market.

We're growing nature here after all, not making nike's.  Any increase in costs could only be justified with a reasonable outlay of expenditure and resource - and that would need to go far beyond what is already done in the industry to justify the tag.

Unfortunately, as the above quote implies to some people more cost = more quality.

I for one speak with my wallet, and I absolutely refuse to support a company who sells by these ethics, it's just wrong.

Only my opinion I know, but it's also my wallet which I speak with, as this is all I can do.  I'd rather a company never get a penny of mine, albeit at my loss of their selection than put my support towards this kind of market.

There are a few banks now who are selling seeds at stupid prices...who knows if a few years from now £30+ will be the standard price for a seed...all because everyone just thinks nicer weed comes from more expensive seeds.

"Blah blah blah this twat is more successful than me this twat doesn't deserve money blah blah blah. Big twat rich twat. Hype. Back in my day. blah blah blah" Holy cow cry baby. You kids literally go out of your way to complain about shit that has absolutely no effect on you. Twat. Please vote with your wallet but do feel free to shut the fuck up about being a drama queen. OH NO I'M SWEARING OFF HUMBOLDT. THEIR STRAINS ARE NOW BAD! BAD I SAY!

You act like this is the only strain left in the entire industry to buy lol lol. Man if you're on the market for some cheaper strains let me recommend to you Sapphire Scout and Gorilla Breath. 2 AMAZING strains that are sure to impress you, for less than half the price of these roughly. 

Edited by mynamejeffe
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, mynamejeffe said:

You kids literally go out of your way to complain about shit that has absolutely no effect on you. Twat. Please vote with your wallet but do feel free to shut the fuck up about being a drama queen

Listen to your own advise mate

• Like 8

Just now, zabz said:

Listen to your own advise mate

This does affect me. I came here to see the spannabis post... am met with a cry baby crying about a strain i just bought. So i threw in my 2 cents.

• Like 1

If everytime Sherb is seen or talked about: the thread turns into idiots running their mouth about it, I think I'll go ahead and jump on into the thread. You guys circle jerk far too much in this subreddit  forum.

Edited by mynamejeffe
  • Like 1

Trying very hard not to be pulled into this.

You choose what to read and what not to read mate.

I don't really understand why you have chosen to make defending HSO and this binski mofo your personal mission?

I'd imagine both are more than capable of sticking up for themselves. 

My 2 pence

Edited by zabz
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, mynamejeffe said:

"Blah blah blah this twat is more successful than me this twat doesn't deserve money blah blah blah. Big twat rich twat. Hype. Back in my day. blah blah blah" Holy cow cry baby. You kids literally go out of your way to complain about shit that has absolutely no effect on you. Twat.

lol dude

your the biggest advert for staying away from shitski and his fem'd over priced seed.

*song*  - bum sucker! n,n,n,n,n,n,n,n,er  -  bum sucker! n,n,n,n,n,n,n,n,er -  bum sucker! n,n,n,n,n,n,n,n,er  -  bum sucker!  :headbang:

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, twigs said:

bum sucker!

lollol I was just thinking that lol

1abjoc.jpg

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, zabz said:

Trying very hard not to be pulled into this.

You choose what to read and what not to read mate.

I don't really understand why you have chosen to make defending HSO and this binski mofo your personal mission?

I'd imagine both are more than capable of sticking up for themselves. 

My 2 pence

This is a forum where we can jump into discussions because they're not private conversations. You realize how this "forum" thing works right? I see you going on and on about sherbs and humboldt, so i join the conversation. I don't care about sherb one way or another but I'm not going to pretend he isn't a big name in the cannabis industry like a bunch of cucks with their hands over their eyes and their fingers in their ears.

Edited by mynamejeffe
  • Like 1