a early night queen

As the pots had almost dried out but yet were still a bit damp on Monday, i thought fuck it re home time. I only had enough soil to wack her into my 8 litre pot.  Bu how ever in order not to shock her. I had the 8 litre filled with soil in the cab since sat pm the other thing worth my self noteing is that the 8 litre pot fits nicely into my heated proper gator large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

large.image.jpegIn just 8 days since last update shes shot up a smidge and is now at just under 5 inch tall. I gave the stem a rub the other day and shes starting to smell of a piney musky smell hopefully it doesnt get too bad (the smell) My green house pannels should be here next week fingers crossed. I opted for twin wall poly carbonate instead of the orginal glass becuase of the dog and the kid. When she was out the other day get use to natural outdoor life one of the birds swooped down and helped them self to a fan leave. Thats the last time she will go outside untill green house is up and running

Edited by bubbleguppie

just 48 hours since my last up date and what a diffence (sorry for it being early folks but just had to show you this growth) I topped again today but thats it now for the topping. I cant get over how much shes loved the feed (old timers ) With storm Hannah ripping through my garden im glad shes tucked in my tent in my shed.  Any way can any one tell me when i can expect her to start showing her pre flowers please ?? first time ive ran the night queen , and she will be going out into the greenhouse in the next 3 week currently had the light on 18 6 and just changed it to 20 4 thanks large.image.jpeg

Shouldn't be to long man....mine was done in around 90 days last summer...did have all that banging weather tho' 

Mine started showing strong preflowers around 40(odd) days from seed, it had been showing sex for a couple of weeks before that. :yep:

Thanks folks today I packed the tent down and put away the equipment. I diced time was here to let them grow naturally. Until greenhouse build has commenced.  So not to shock her to much to the cold she's gone side for 2 3 hours a day hopefully found some were and a method were the birds won't attack her. Any way here she is tucked up ( in gardeners fleece ) . Ready for bed large.image.jpeg

she now rest within a 12 litre fabric pot something had a munch on one of her fan leaves while she was out catching some rays last week. Hence the deformed fan leave. Also not sure as to why the new growth has got yellowing on the elaves. Maybe over water / fed ?? Any one who can shed some light on the subject be apricated.  Shes defintitly shot up hieght wise and bushed out a bit too. I set the tent back up as we were due as cold snap, (which hasnt happend ) and i didnt want her to go tits up thankslarge.image.jpeg

4 days after the last pic shes deffintily bushed out starting to show signs of pre flowers as well so happy days large.image.jpeg

• Like 1