a early night queen

Well i may as well kick of the out door season i suppose. So firstly a massive thank you to @DutchPassionTony for the beans cheers fella really apricated.  After checking the forecast out on a few weather sites and reading the predictions of the high pressure being dominate down here.  I took it upon my self to crack upon one of the 3 tins in which i great fully recived back in early. (was a late christmas as far as i was concerened).  My green house should be here and set up by the weekend but for now i diced to put one night queen n two germ. The reason ive only done one to begin with is i have two seeds from  a diffrent company that are currently in germ. 

The plan for the night queen is to keep her in a 7.5 litre pot and not let her get too big large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

after 28 hours on the boiler in wet tissue i must say i was impressed with the size of the tap root so shes now in a small pot under a 400 cfl for 20 hours on 4 hours off for the next 3 week im going to leave the ducks and other night queens until Late May early June for  a staggered harvest. Plus this trial test run will help my self learn how to control the enviromeant of the green house (8 ft x 10 ft ) and teach my self a few things along the way., Good luck with your season folks large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

We had decent results with the night queen we did last year....well over 2oz.

Good luck with yours man.

@Cainedbutable nice one fella im guessing it was a full 100 days or before to much mold sketch kicks in ?? Im useing old timers grow and bloom as it seems a popular choice for a few on here. Thanks man i hope to do 2 maybe 3 runs at a push got elctric in the green house so come mid summer i plan to run a 8 inch oslating fan. In the green house its self ill have my strawberries in one planter some moon shine runners to use a a natrual climbing discise, as well as some toms growing around the entrance to the greenhouse ;) phd the night queen soil today buffed out 6,56 all the best

About 87 days mate....had all that banging weather tho.

1st bit of mould,she got chopped...defo could have gone longer but lost quite a bit with my mazars the year before so panicked a bit....all a learning curve. 

Good luck man. 

Eta we used old timers also mate.

Edited by Cainedbutable

also here she is now 3 days in her new soil i plan on topping up the pot once been garden center tomz. Im also going to leave her in the said pot for another 3 week to help the roots more next weekend large.image.jpeg

a whole week since last up date well all i can say what a contender she is i did notice i had over watered the oits a bit so like the others i will let her dry out over the next 48 hours and like the others she will go inlarge.image.jpegto my heated propergator

Here we are at day 10 under the 400 wt CFL she's all ready showing signs pf her indica style leaves which I expected useing lewingtons multipurpose wet lock large.image.jpegm

Nice one. Hope the weather is kind to you.

I liked my NQ when I grew her, mine ran 12 weeks & yielded well. All the best :yep:

• Like 1

@H + H2O nice one dude il be keeping her in my tentuntil ive pulled the finger out my lazy arse (as wel as money allowing ) and built my greenhouse got the frame 8 fot x 10 ft and the old glass but i am poly carbonating the sides to make it extra safe due to the kid and dgo i can see accidents happening whith the side glass. So im upgradeing that to poly carb sheeting then shes going in.  So hopeing end of the month the weather for the next 90 day is ok i suposer still a little on the cold side until early may, down here in latt 49. Ill probs wack some more pics up next week at the moment shes on a 48 hour water cycle. Should hopefully have my heated propergator down by the end of the week

Sound plan, she`ll appreciate the good start i`m sure :yep:  Wish I was closer to lat 50 than 60, up here it`s glorious blue today but still a bit nippy out. Oh for a southern climate lol 

Cheers.

still cold well what i call cold 8 to 9 down here at the moment man temps dont pick up until 1st week of may hence not putting her outside till the greenhouse is done :) been pissing it down last couple of days down here to be fair and with the night time temps dropping i feel my heated propergator will help things. Lesson learnt leave it till may next year @H + H2O were you in a greenhouse up at the lattitude of yours im guessing ?

@bubbleguppie Mine was under a light it`s entire life, in my shed  ;) 

I`ve never really had much success up here using natures own light source sadly. I tried growing a few times in my green house years ago and just got annoyed fighting aphids and thrips, then having to crop early because of mould. If I was to give anyone advice based on my experiences, it would be to have a plan for good airflow though your greenhouse during late flower, because if you get good fat sparkly buds, then there`s nothing worse than losing them to rot because of stagnant air. 

If the wind come from one predominant direction use it to your advantage to ensure good airflow :yep:

• Like 1

heated prop got down here wed eve so happy with that shes been in there since stable temps at 24. Ive let the pots dry out for 3 days (useing lewingtons multipurpose wet lock ) they where still a bit moist yesterday (friday eve ). so very gently topped them back up they will be now on a wet cycle till monday amazing what a bit of tweaking can achieve large.image.jpeg