Three blue kings - week 8 - Dna Mills coco & mills nutrients

On 29/03/2019 at 1:04 AM, TheGr33nMan said:

here is my three blue kings plant at week 9 of flower

Your getting super close to harvest now mate  ;)

What would you say another 7 day's maybe 10 maximum?

Really nice, fat and chunky buds showing more of the Blue Dream side compared to "Three kings "

"Three Blue Kings seeds' parents, the heavy yielding Blue Dream and Three Kings ((Headband x Sour Diesel) x OG Kush)"

To me she looks way more on the Blue Dream side hence the longer flower time  :bong:

Not long now my friend  :yep:

Keep the updates coming  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

aye & naw lol the three blue kings is good but i am smoking OGKZ this is my Fav.this is  first homegrown and luv it

i dont need to smoke as much too get good stone. unlike the local stardawg you got too smoke a lot more.had a cpl of m8's 

pop round for a smoke they love it.said its best buds in town.i said i got it up the city lol ogkz i am gonna grow this again for

sure

On 01/04/2019 at 8:14 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Your getting super close to harvest now mate  ;)

What would you say another 7 day's maybe 10 maximum?

Really nice, fat and chunky buds showing more of the Blue Dream side compared to "Three kings "

"Three Blue Kings seeds' parents, the heavy yielding Blue Dream and Three Kings ((Headband x Sour Diesel) x OG Kush)"

To me she looks way more on the Blue Dream side hence the longer flower time  :bong:

Not long now my friend  :yep:

Keep the updates coming  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Sorry HSO-Mark i just seen this i took em 9.5weeks they are curing now the three blue kings was my biggest yielder and good stone.but for Me i would pick the OGKZ everytime luv it great taste superb stone.and i dont need too smoke as much as street weed to get full effect.and i am going to grow this again its yield is nearly as good as three blue kings...i would say this first grow was great....

38 minutes ago, TheGr33nMan said:

aye & naw lol the three blue kings is good but i am smoking OGKZ this is my Fav.this is  first homegrown and luv it

i dont need to smoke as much too get good stone. unlike the local stardawg you got too smoke a lot more.had a cpl of m8's 

pop round for a smoke they love it.said its best buds in town.i said i got it up the city lol ogkz i am gonna grow this again for

sure

That will please @zabz and @ratdog No good for me tho mate lol My Blue Kings will be better :P

:smoke: 

• Like 1

i agree it should be better with that 315cmh and more experience as a grower...i have only just done my first but getting ready for my next

have you got new pics up of the three blue kings...

46 minutes ago, TheGr33nMan said:

i agree it should be better with that 315cmh and more experience as a grower...i have only just done my first but getting ready for my next

have you got new pics up of the three blue kings...

I was only messing mate, hope you didn't take offence. I'm just uploading pics from my camera now so I'll go through them and get some up in a bit. To be fair it's the Gorillas I'm now looking forward to, they are smelling the best and are the stickiest at the moment :yep: 

e2a: I just been upstairs to have a look at the plants and TBK#3 smells a bit like vanilla and fruit so that's now my favourite, it all changes lol

GB#1 is the stickiest of them though :yep:  

:smoke: 

Edited by Seasick Steve
went upstairs smelling my plants
  • Like 1

On 07/04/2019 at 10:26 PM, TheGr33nMan said:

Sorry HSO-Mark i just seen this i took em 9.5weeks they are curing now the three blue kings was my biggest yielder and good stone.but for Me i would pick the OGKZ everytime luv it great taste superb stone.and i dont need too smoke as much as street weed to get full effect.and i am going to grow this again its yield is nearly as good as three blue kings...i would say this first grow was great....

Thanks for the added flowering info buddy and so glad your enjoying our OGKZ  ;)

Did you have any issues with Three Blue Kings buddy @TheGr33nMan?

Kind regards 

Mark..

On 08/04/2019 at 0:34 AM, Seasick Steve said:

e2a: I just been upstairs to have a look at the plants and TBK#3 smells a bit like vanilla and fruit so that's now my favourite, it all changes lol

GB#1 is the stickiest of them though :yep:  

It's super interesting to me to see how smells and a plants development can change growers views on a strain  ;)

Vanilla and fruit now that sounds like my kind of smoke ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Hi @HSO-Mark no issues with three blue kings its a good smoke great yielder but for me the OGKZ smashes it when dryed 

buds are harder smell is off the chart great taste and stone is qualty out of the 2 OGKZ is best for me...which surprised 

me and you dont need too smoke as much as local stardawg too get stoned...

Edited by TheGr33nMan

9 minutes ago, TheGr33nMan said:

no issues with three blue kings its a good smoke great yielder but for me the OGKZ smashes it when dryed 

Thanks for that info mate. If we all liked 1 strain that's all that would be on the market  ;)

Another grower may prefer Three Blue Kings over OGKZ, different flavours for different folk ;)

Glad your enjoying mate  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

yes mark i agree 100% the three blue kings i smoked first and really liked it 

but the ogkz just ticks all the boxes for me both great strains...and would grow all of them again 

Just now, TheGr33nMan said:

yes mark i agree 100% the three blue kings i smoked first and really liked it 

but the ogkz just ticks all the boxes for me both great strains...and would grow all of them again 

Could that have been down to the cure mate?

Glad your enjoying these new US flavours  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..