Three blue kings - week 8 - Dna Mills coco & mills nutrients

Sup uk420 thought i would through up a pic of my humboldt seeds Three blue kings plant she is on week 8 flower

she stinks of fuel lemons sweet super sticky.this is my first grow and using dna mills coco with cork and using mills

nutrients the plants is under 440 watts of hps in a 6.5ltr pot.

thanks for looking...

i am going too run this strain again with some blue fire next run Peace TheGr33nMan

large.5c95431a27c77_3bluenew.jpglarge_copy.jpg

Edited by TheGr33nMan

thanks this was my first grow so wasnt sure about doing diary.but next grow i will start diary

hey monkeypig cant wait too try this i will never buy street weed again

got too say these genetics are spot on well chuffed

Edited by TheGr33nMan

I don't want to hurt anyones feelings so don't take it personal but I ve only

1 thing to say about shabinsky and $250 seeds, aye that will be right  you can fuck off.

• Like 1

@TheGr33nMan Lookin chunky and funky those babies mate! Nice work bruva, 1st grow you say?? Wowza?! Hats off to ya! Look spot on! Keep up the good work. Make sure there’s plenty of air getting blown about in there.. Bud rot just round the corner with those big colas, if you don’t control the humidity... Keep your eyes peeled anyway. :yep:

• Like 1

That's one beautuful looking Three Blue Kings plant and very close to the finish line  ;)

The plant being shown defitely looks Blue Dream dominant but much more densely structured  :yep:

@TheGr33nMan Really nice work mate, please try to do another update or 2 pre harvest  :bong: Can't wait to see how she finishes  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

thanks HSO-Mark i am over the moon with this strain.i am giving her a 2 week flush so more updates for sure

my next grow will be full journal thanks for looking

2 hours ago, TheGr33nMan said:

thanks HSO-Mark i am over the moon with this strain.i am giving her a 2 week flush so more updates for sure

my next grow will be full journal thanks for looking

My pleasure mate and I'll be on the lookout for more updates and more HSO diaries in the future :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Cheers Hso mark i have some seeds left gorrila breath and ogkz but i am gonna run blue fire and three blue kings again i also have amherst and green crack

so plenty more diaries for sure...

Just now, TheGr33nMan said:

Cheers Hso mark i have some seeds left gorrila breath and ogkz but i am gonna run blue fire and three blue kings again i also have amherst and green crack

so plenty more diaries for sure...

:bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Sup uk420 so i thought i would update my pics here is my three blue kings plant at week 9 of flower i took a small

bud from the bottom too test and kaboom cracking stone warm head buzz heavy legs made me sleepy after a bit

i found it took a few min took kick in.but really nice stone and should help my insomnia...

thanks for looking

large.5c9d6cd7295e8_threebluekingsbuds.JPGlarge.5c9d6c663a26a_newblue.jpg

• Like 1