White Widow and White Widow XXL stand off

Thanks @Dinafem-Mark for the opportunity to grow these two Auto strains outdoors in this lovely wet Welsh weather

large.image.jpeg

Will be germinating the seeds first week of April. Starting the diary now as I'm pushed for time.

Sold my tents as I'm in the middle of selling and buying a house and moving into new house once renovated and there's no room for tents there as it has a really low attic with rafters all through it.

So decided to slap up a little home made box with the little spare time I had.

Heres the box, hidden in the attic amongst other items to fool the people viewing my home before we sold it.

large.image.jpeg

Here's the inside. One small PC fan blowing over plants and two big pc fans for extraction. 6 x 6500k cfl's. It's not 100% light proof but it's in my attic which is dark all the time and I will only turn attic light on when watering plants which will be during lights on in the box so all good. Will make a better one for next year.

large.image.jpeg

It's big enough to fit 3 deep root trainers with 32 cells in each. That's what I need for all my antics this year. 

Thats it for now. Next update will be for germination

Nice job with the box, can I ask how you power the pc fans? Did you rewire them to a plug or something because I was thinking of doing something similar with my panik style starter box... :thumsup:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, LivelyUpYourself said:

Nice job with the box, can I ask how you power the pc fans? Did you rewire them to a plug or something because I was thinking of doing something similar with my panik style starter box... :thumsup:

Use a USB lead mate. Cut off the bit that goes into the mobile phone and wire the remaining part to the PC fan.  Iv got about 5-6 of them around the house.  :cowboy: made a few different grow boxes over the years.  lol

@jack010 your little grow box with pc fans and light bulbs is some kind of genius.   Is that normal bulbs?  That looks so clever 

• Like 1

Just now, Happyeccentric said:

@jack010 your little grow box with pc fans and light bulbs is some kind of genius.   Is that normal bulbs?  That looks so clever 

Its house hold CFLs . :cowboy:

On 20/03/2019 at 1:02 PM, Happyeccentric said:

You can do a lot with readily available cfl lights mate, I remember about 15-20 years ago when the council gave tons away to help people be more efficient. We just made cfl strip lights lol

@Jack010 Thank you for getting your 2019 outdoor adventure up and running mate and nice to see you have a cosy place to start the babies  :bong:

White widow auto V,s White widow auto xxl. This should be fun :headbang:

Good luck this year buddy. As always I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Due to house move between end of April and 2nd week of May. Iv been forced to pop them now as i can not do and in new house.

So, seeds are now soaking

large.20190419_194033.jpg

Heres to another great season.

Happy growing people  :bong:

Best of Luck Jack....

We did this a couple of seasons back wwa vs wwa xxl, pretty inconclusive though,

although the xxl's are much bigger, we found the nodes were much further apart than the standards.

:skin_up:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Andromedian said:

Best of Luck Jack....

We did this a couple of seasons back wwa vs wwa xxl, pretty inconclusive though,

although the xxl's are much bigger, we found the nodes were much further apart than the standards.

:skin_up:

How big did they all get. Do i need big spaces between each plant.

Before i put my name down for this comp, the plot these are going in was for 10 photos. 

Its about 4 meters by 4 meters.

Putting 15 autos in there. If they stay small ish i could germ 5 more and get 20 in there

Thanks

Seeds all sank after 24 hours.

Two of tge xxl's are keen as fuck. Started putting they root out in the water :yep:

large.20190420_200250.jpg

Now in tub and in propagator