Introducing "Sherbinski"

HSO-Mark

3 minutes ago, mynamejeffe said:

It was stuck in my head. "Man I don't need that strain but I would LIKE to try an exciting (to me) Brand New strain. So I pulled the trigger. I had other strains on my list i skipped for it. I still need to replace my Blue Fire cause mine died, and I want to try the three Blue Kings and my dad wants me to get some Lemon Thai too lol. Love Humboldt genetics.

Wait you said cake, you got a cake strain going?

To each their own reasons, we all have them.. If you are happy with your purchase and you find something you like, i'm happy for you. I got the urge to jump on GDP after the hype, if I posted a picture of it you'd think it was theee most evil looking girl with the amount of THC and colour shifts. She was shit, cannot explain how shit. Everyone I offered a spliff to said the same thing, looks and tastes nice but it does fuck all. You had a good nights sleep on it though but nothing else, really nothing else. I cannot explain what level of fuck all this was, this plant must have been well around 25% THC if not more. It was covered.. but shit, very shit, amazingly shit! I would not feed the last of the beans to my fish in case they died!

Running a Cake in the RGS section, a few below this one! If you think this thread is out of hand, a few of us had the same outburst on price in that topic as well! Just this one comes with a bit of "yo, i'm Binski, the weed world will fall apart without me, now gimme your money!".. Flavour Chasers was kind of the same, who the fuck are these people and why are they so expensive. So I jumped on board to see! A fucking expensive jump ;)

7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Or one of them. So I can bx it.

I have a feeling a few trainers will be popping up in the subbies section at some point. If they are shit, you can have my pair. I'm buying 10 pairs, I should find at least 1 pair that is a keeper.

• Like 2

Remember these?
gallery_62850_4930_331872.jpg

Still got a pair if anyone's stupid enough to part with their moolah :yep:

Cheers :smokin:
PS Fuck knows where chang is these days.

Edited by Hiphip
ps
  • Like 18

Some say Chang found the edge , peered over and fell off , proved it but can't prove it now...:oldtoker:

• Like 6

Don’t hold ya breath for those pics of the New guys all sherbinski’s New mothers have just died ..:unsure:

• Like 1

Just now, panik said:

Don’t hold ya breath for those pics of the New guys all sherbinski’s New mothers have just died ..:unsure:

Handy timing that. Doubled in price now them beans have.

• Like 7

Just now, panik said:

Just now, Hiphip said:

Handy timing that. Doubled in price now them beans have.

Is this true? lol

• Like 3

Just now, bartman said:

April Fools Day x Stoner = 3rd April lol 

Did you know it's actually illegal to mention April fools after 12pm on the 1st of April? lol

Just now, panik said:

It’s true there pics of the dead plants ..

I just googled it and nothing came up, where are you seeing this mate?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, panik said:

It’s true there pics of the dead plants ..

Hang on, dude launches his Fem over priced beans and as soon as people say pics please they're all dead .... this is now moving  towards the conspiracy thread stuff lol ... hate to say it but "What a load of Bollox"!!!

Hopefully @mynamejeffe will be along in a minute and be able to tell us it's OK, and we should still be trying to get hold of these seeds lol

Not looking great for any collaborators, is it?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ratdog said:

Did you know it's actually illegal to mention April fools after 12pm on the 1st of April? lol

It should actually be illegal to mention that Sh word at all lol 

• Like 1